the next day

Alex woke up in Jonathan's bed, underneath a warm comforter, but by himself. 'He won't mind if I sleep for the rest of my life, will he? Nahh..' Alex laughed at his own joke and tried to fall back asleep. To his inconvenience, Toby didn't like that idea.

"mommaaaaaaaaaaaa," Alex squinted his eyes and smiled. He knew that voice. "d'ddy made yoo foooooooood," Toby sang as he opened the bedroom door.
Alex pretended he was still sleeping, staying stiff as a board under the covers. "m'mmaaaa!" Toby stomped over to Quackity's bed, giggling as Quackity started to snore. "We h've eggs f'r yoo, m'mma, i help'd m'ke themm," Toby whined and shook Quackity as best he could. "I'm so tireddddd.." Alex groaned and sat up in bed. Toby giggled and clapped happily. "M'mma! I m'de you foooood!!" Alex smiled as Toby got excited. "Take me to the food, baby. I'm so exhausted, you might have to carry me." Alex sighed dramatically. "'kay m'mmy! I carry yoo," Toby attempted to pick Alex up.

After a few failed attempts and hushed giggles, Toby went to get Jonathan. Alex sat in bed waiting to see what his baby was getting.

"M'mma too h-heavyy," Toby frowned. "That's alright, my love. I can get momma." Toby ran into the bedroom, dragging Jonathan with him. "Hey sleeping beauty. I heard you need to be swept off your feet?" Jonathan smirked at the man in his bed. "Yes, you heard my cry for help. If you could please carry me to the dining room, I'd greatly appreciate it."
Toby giggled and hugged Alex. "Help m'mma!" Alex laughed and looked at the taller man. Jonathan sighed. "Since when does sleeping in make your legs stop working." He mumbled.

Jonathan picked Alex up and carried him to the dining room. All while Toby giggled and ran ahead of him.

--
happy holidays:) sorry i haven't updated in a while, i have no excuses. i pinky promise i'll try to be more on top of things.
I love you guys so much omg💜
Song suggestion of the month: "Come as you are" -Nirvana
Movie suggestion of the month: The Breakfast Club