hotel part 2

The boys were in the hotel watching some Netflix horror. George and Quackity picked the movie Cam. Which was a bad idea.
--
"Dude why is she always fuckin' naked?" Quackity sighed dramatically. "Because she's a cam girl? Are you dumb?" George rolled his eyes and shook his head. Karl giggled as the two fought. "Shut up. I knew that." Quackity huffed. He took a sip of his Dr. Pepper. Dream was probably sleeping in the other room. 'Lazy ass.' Quackity chuckled to himself.

The boys had just put Toby down to sleep. Tommy and Wilbur were on the other side of the couch watching the movie, too. Tommy didn't take much interest in the movie though. Not his type of entertainment. Wilbur was on the brink of sleep, so he wasn't paying much attention, either.

"Oh my god she has an entire trunk of sex toys?! What the FUCK?" Karl shouted, he couldn't stop laughing, he even choked on his monster a few times. Sapnap was laughing his ass off. George's phone started ringing. It was Schlatt. "Shit, pause it, pause it!" He shouted, Karl paused the movie and turned to look at George. The rest of the boys paused and looked at George curiously.

Schlatt's deep ass voice crackled through George's speaker.

"Where's my kid?" Schlatt spoke nonchalantly, tv noises in the background. "Sleeping. What do you want?" George tried to match his intimidating tone. "Just wanted to check on you guys." He sighed. "It's boring without you all."

He sounded sad.

"Oh, sorry man." George didn't know what else to say. He shoved the phone into Alex's hands. Alex was surprised, almost dropping the phone.

Shit. What was he supposed to say?

-
Sorry if the name things are confusing btw
-
'Quackity'- alexis, alex, quackity
'George'- gogy, george
'Dream'- dream, clay
'Karl'- karl
'Sapnap'- nick, sapnap
'Jschlatt'- schlatt, jonathan
'Tubbo'- toby, tubbo
'Tommy'- tommy, tom
'Wilbur'- wil, wilby, wilbur
-
I think that's everyone
Sorry if there was any confusion lol
-annie, the author