the drive home

It was the day that they were all going back home. Quackity was tired of the crusty bed sheets and day-old food, and Tubbo missed his dad.
-
"Bye Tommy! Bye Wilbur! See you guys next month!" Karl waved the boys goodbye. "C'mon Karl, we gotta get going." Sapnap dragged his boyfriend away from the gas station parking lot. "Hurry the fuck up, the kid wants music on." Alex had Tubbo on his lap and neither of them had got much sleep last night. "P'ease m'siccc!" Tubbo was bored and he didn't have anything to do. So Alex started bouncing his leg, smiling when he heard Tubbo giggle. "Bouncyyy, b-bouncyyy, bouuncy!" The rest of the boys were outside getting gas and drinks and all that good stuff. Dream peaked his head in the drivers window, smiling. "You guys having fun?" Alex chuckled, "Yea, we are. Right, baby?" He looked down at the bee boy on his lap. "Fffun! M'mmy have ffun!" Dream laughed, "You guys are adorable. You want anything, Alexis? Gogy's gettin drinks." "Could you get Tubbo a bottle of water? I don't want anything." "Sure thing, man." Drean got his phone out and texted his boyfriend to get the kid some water, and continued getting the gas.

-time skip-
Quackity was sitting in the back again, but Karl got to sit shotgun this time, so Nick, Alex, Toby, and George were in the back. George was sleeping (as expected) and Karl and Dream were just sitting in the front talking. "Should I put momma's hair in space buns?" Nick cooed at Toby. Alex rolled his eyes and looked menacingly towards Nick, frowning when Nick laughed. "Yyes! M'mma get b-buuuuuunnnnnns," Tubbo giggled and bounced excitedly. "Well, looks like I have to. Sorry, Quacky." Nick smirked as he began styling Alexs' hair. 'Goddamnit.  How do I end up in situations like this.' Alex began questioning his sanity but remembered he babysat an adorable toddler (with a very attractive father).
--
Nick had successfully given Alexis space buns. Woohoo! Toby liked them very much and stared in awe as they bounced when the car went over a speed bump. And of course, Nick snuck a few pictures of Alex with his space buns to send to Jonathan.

Goodnight 🎃
-annie, the author