Road trip pog?

Dream, George, Nick, and Alex  decided they wanted to go for a little road trip. Nick was going to invite his boyfriend, Karl. And Dream was going to be the dedicated driver. (Whenever they were gonna fuckin leave, that is.)

-----------
"George, listen.." George turned his head from his boyfriend and raised an eyebrow. Dream sighed. 'Just when he agreed to sit on my lap,' he groaned in annoyance.
"When we're in the car, there will be none of that." Alex gestured to the position the two were in. Karl giggled from behind him. "Whatever..do you even have tomorrow off? You're the one who came up with the idea of an all day road trip and you don't even-"
Alex shrieked as he stood up and ran to grab his phone.
Dream wheezed, hugging his boyfriend tight. George and Karl broke into non-stop laughter as they heard Alex's shaky voice talk on the phone.

-------- (with alexis quackity, my beloved)
"Yea..so I was just wondering if I could have tomorrow off?" he spoke timidly. 'FUCK. WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS 3 DAYS AGO?!' Alex practically yelled at himself mentally. All he could hear was a deep, raspy laugh from the other end of the call, "You haven't asked me for a day off since you started, what's goin' on, babe?" Alex flushed at the nickname. "Hey!! What's happening in there, dumbass? You get the day off yet?" Dream shouted from the living room. "SHUT UP, WHORE!" He shouts back, leaning away from the phone. "Seems like you have stuff to do tomorrow?" Alex could hear Tubbo asking who his dad was on the phone with in the background. "Oh shit, yea me and my friends were planning a road trip and I forgot that in order to do that, I'd need a day off--" Alex rambled, hearing Schlatt hum in acknowledgement. "You guys can't take little Toby with'ya?" Schlatt questioned. "Well- you see.." Alex made sure to raise his voice a little so the other boys could hear, "I have 2 friends who are constantly having sex. And I wouldn't want Tubs having to deal with that trauma."

"ALEX WHAT THE FUCK!" George screamed. Schlatt was wheezing now, as well as the other boys in the house.
"Yea, George is a little on the constantly horny side." Schlatt agreed, "But, I have things to keep him distracted, so no need to worry about George and his weirdly sexual boyfriend." Alex laughed, "Ok, but beware, my buddy Nick is a huge alchoholic." Schlatt chuckled, "Well, I'll see'ya tomorrow. Bye, Alexis."

The next thing Alex knew, the phone dial was looping in his ear and Karl was lightheaded and laying on the floor.

----(living room)
"I'm NOT constantly horny!" George whined. "Dude, go look in the mirror, you're sitting on your boyfriends lap in short-shorts and his hands are rubbing your waist. What the fuck do you think horny is?" Karl giggled, Alex nodded frantically in agreement.
"And tomorrow, we're gonna have a baby in the car, and I don't want you two to traumatize him!" Alex shouted. "Ok! We get- *wheeze*- we get it!" Dream manages out.

"I guess we're taking Toby with us."

-
The image at the top is my son
As you can tell he is sick
His name is Alexis Quackity
I do NOT hurt him at all
I promise
Guys plz
-author annie