finally the adventure fucking begins

After a 45 minute drive with a british shorty and the chihuahua from the beverly hills chihuahua movies singing random songs, they finally made it from George's house to Schlatt's.

"Soo, do we just walk up to the door?" Nick awkwardly asked. "What do you think this is, halloween and you're scared of some old womans house? Yea, you fuckin' walk up to the door. Dumbass." Quackity shouted, and face palmed. "I'm gonna open a beer and start the much-needed intoxication for this trip." George giggled as he watched Karl open the cooler and grab the piss colored drink. A bud light. "That's the nastiest shit ever. Did we bring anything other than dog piss in a bottle?" George dug through the trunk looking for vodka or whiskey or whatever big kids like him drink.

"Hi my name's Georgenotfound and i'm an alcoholic, it started at my high school graduation, when my quaterback boyfriend wanted to fuck but I was hooked on my 6th solo cup of Tennessee Whiskey-" Nick teased in a whiny voice. "THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!" George screeched, making Dream wheeze as he remembered that night.

Alex came walking out carrying Toby on his shoulders, and talking to Schlatt. "Ayo! The real big man!" George shouted, and walked over to Schlatt, "How's the weather up there, Jonathan?" Dream chuckled from the drivers window. "It's pretty good, thanks for asking. Also, George. As the only other person in the car with my number, I expect a phone call every once and a while to see how my baby boy is doing." Schlatt stared at him almost menacingly, George swallowed, "Yea, ofcourse. Wouldn't dream of leaving you worried." Nick giggled at the pure fear in George's voice. "Great." Schlatt shined a toothy grin. "So, Toby, are you ready to meet everyone properly?" Alex laughed as the younger shook his head quickly.

"Alright, the one in the black tank top is Nick. The short one in the green smile hoodie is George. The tall green eyed guy that's driving is Clay." George giggled and Dream snorted at the sound of his birth name. "And the one with the fluffy hair is Karl." Karl waved adorably to the baby boy, making him giggle. "You remember all their names, amor?" Schlatt asked, looking into his babies mud colored eyes. "Yes, pppapa" Tubbo smiled, and George and Karl melted. "Did you guys get the carseat in? It's gonna be a long ass ride." Quackity chuckled.

-
Sorry it's short
I picked back up on this like 3 weeks after i did the first half
Sorry lmao
Uhh i love you all <3

David Bowie is god