When the fuck is this road trip gonna start?

--Quackity's pov-----
Me and Karl were packing the snacks for the trip, looking through the fridge for Dream's secret stash of beer. "What the hell is this GARBAGE." Karl shrieked as he threw a box of lemon heads on the kitchen floor. "Those are your boyfriends favorites, what do you mean?" I reply, turning slightly to look at him. I laughed at his disgusted face and almost dropped the sodas I was holding.

We had 4 hours until we were gonna pick up Toby so we decided to watch a movie.

-----
"I get to pick!" George shouted and grabbed the remote, scurrying over to dream and crouching behind him. "Fuck!" Nick yelled, "Not fair, you pick the sappy ones!"
"Says the one literally named sapnap." George snarks back.
"Girls, girls, please. Can't we just sit and watch tv like a happy family?" Dream chuckled, reaching behind himself and holding George's hand. "You know, bitchy-petite girls like gogy wear skirts." Quackity spoke blankly. He'd been sitting on the couch waiting for 10 minutes to watch a fucking movie. "Yea, and they also look good in them." Nick added. "Oh, George looks so amazing in skirts," Dream groaned jokingly, George's grip tightened on his hand. "Oh my God, I think I might puke." Quackity stood quickly and ran to the bathroom. Dream wheezed as he watched George awkwardly walk over to the couch, his face a dark crimson. "We're watching Clueless." He mumbled, turning on Prime Video and pushing play.

30 minutes in

"Do we have anything to drink that isn't booze?" George questioned, "I don't think so, baby," Dream replied softly. George pouted and continued watching the movie.

Quackity walked out of the kitchen holding 2 Dr. Peppers and a cup of chocolate milk. He handed the chocolate milk to Karl, the Dr. Pepper to George and sat down with Karl.

"Thank youuuu," George said as he opened the can and took a sip. "I literally love you with so much passion, Alex." Karl spoke with a straight face. Nick spat his water at this, "What the FUCK." He coughed as he tried to get the water out of his throat. "Aw, Karl. I feel the same way." Alex stated, smiling wide as he watched Nick stand and take huge steps towards the two of them.

"I thought you were dating Jonathan, Quackity?" George spoke as Sapnap was about to open his mouth. Alex flushed crimson, "WHAT?!" Dream wheezed and hugged his grinning boyfriend. "Oh, i guess i was wrong. Sorry i guess," He half-ass apologized and giggled at the scene playing on the tv.
-----------------
Quacky pov:
We all hopped in the car, Dream driving the car. George was laying on Karl in the backseat, i was next to Karl, shouting at Dream in spanish. Nick rode shotgun, so he played music, which sucked cuz all he had was horny songs. 

"Babe, tell your Chihuahua to shut up, please." Nick chuckled, looking back at Karl. "He does his own thing, I've been over this before," Karl sighed dramatically, making everyone laugh. Alien Boy started playing, and George and Alex gasped, sitting up straight and looking each other in the eye. 

"I FELL DOWN TO EARTH FROM A HUNDRED MILES AWAY AND SOMEHOW-" They both started shouting in sync, Karl had his phone out recording and Dream was wheezing his ass off. "I STILL MAKE IT WORK, BUT IT'S OVERRATED AND SOMEHOW PLAYED OUT!", Quackity and George sang.