━━ chapter two.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 ❞

THE BLACK AND WHITE picture covering the screen, seeing Wanda dressed as a housewife from the 1950s. Hearing the audience laughing in the background surrounding her antics with her husband, Vision. A nostalgic sensation fills Minho's chest as he watches through the latest "episodes" of the show Wanda created inside the town of Westview. This heavily reminded him of Wanda watching copious amounts old sitcoms like The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy. Minho was engrossed with the clips shown, softly laughing to himself to see his best friend in silly scenarios. Seeing her happily smiling and purely in love with Vision, Minho's heard ached. This cannot be real. Vision cannot be real.

The next "episode" shifted towards sitcoms from the 1960s. Minho found the nosy neighbour Agnes to be very strange but that was just odd feeling. His eyes widened when he notices Monica Rambeau in the scene with the other women of Westview. Minho looks back to meet the woman's gaze.

"You were inside?" Minho asked.

"Yes." she nods.

"Is...she controlling everyone else? Are they characters she created?" Minho didn't like his thoughts to be spoken out loud but he wanted to know every detail regarding what was happening with Wanda.

"Yes she is controlling everyone in the town," Monica nodded. "You can...feel her pain inside there." she added.

"Oh Wanda." Minho mumbled, directing his attention back to the screen as Monica heads out of the room to undergo more tests. He is stunned once he sees Wanda sporting a baby bump.

"She's pregnant." he mumbled to himself. Finally the show transitioned into colour, the new "episode" set in the 1970s. The entire episode revolved around Wanda and Vision preparing for her new life as parents. Minho always knew how much Wanda just wanted a family. He could see how overjoyed she was. However, the pregnancy was rapidly sped up as she soon reached her final stages and was about to give birth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

ON CUE, Minho sees Monica enter Wanda's house just as his friend goes into labour. Hearing her cries of pain, soon enough he was greeted by the cries of a baby. Surprisingly enough another baby as well once Vision returned home in the "episode". Twins. Like her and...Pietro.

"She looks so happy." Minho softly said.

"She really does." Darcy spoke up.

"It's all she ever wanted." he mumbled. His head perks up once he heard his name being mentioned by Wanda.

"You're going to have a wonderful life. I wish you could meet your uncle Minho. He's mommy's best friend. I wish he could meet you both as well." she softly cooed at her babies. Minho felt his heart grow warm.

"They really are so beautiful, aren't they." Monica in the show said.

"You know, I'm a twin as well," Wanda stated. It's been a while since Minho thought out Pietro. It's been over eight years since his sacrifice back in Sokovia. It took Minho a long time to stop having nightmares. "His name was Pietro."  she said.

"Pietro..." Minho mumbled himself, biting on his lower lip. Even though time has gone by, he will forever miss his love.

"He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?" Monica said, Minho's eyes widening at the statement.

"How did she manage to say that when Wanda was controlling her?" Minho asked Darcy.

"I'm not sure but this was what led to Monica being thrown out of the hex." Darcy said.

"Hex?" Minho looked at her confused.

"Oh! The name I gave the phenomenon Wanda created. Cool huh?" she smiled.

"Easier way to call this thing I guess." Minho shrugged. He slumps back in his seat, watching the credits of the latest episode roll by.

"Have any thoughts to share?" Darcy asked. Minho heavily breathes out before nodding at her question.

"Growing up, Wanda used sitcoms as a way to deal with her trauma. We both did to be honest.It was our happy place. The one thing we both felt we could use to always escape. After everything that has happened and with her stealing Vision's body, I think she just wanted some happy ending. She has her love and her own family. But this is just...I should've been a better friend." Minho sighed, brushing his hands through his hair in frustration.

"It's not your fault." Darcy stated.

"I'm the only person who knows the trauma she's been through because the exact same thing happened to me. We both lost our parents to a bomb. We both lost our brothers that is until I found out my brother was never dead in the first place. We also both lost the people we loved. Pietro was her brother but he was also the man...I loved." Minho never spoke about his feelings regarding the other Maximoff twin in years. Saying it now, his heart grows even heavier.

"Apparently Steve Rogers offered you a chance to join the Avengers after the whole situation with Ultron. Why didn't you take it?" she asked.

"Well...I guess the trauma of everything was too much. I wanted to stay for Wanda but she knew deep down that I couldn't put myself through having a life like that. We also kept in touch and she always used to tell about Vision being her closest friend." he slightly smiled.

"You and her really are best friends, huh?" Darcy slightly smiled herself.

"I wouldn't change that for anything else." Minho continued smiling fondly. He had to help her. Now after knowing why she was doing this, he had to convince her that she can't keep the civilians inside the hex hostage.

"So what are you planning to do?" Darcy asked. Minho ponders over the question.

"What tests are they running on Monica?" he asked. Darcy's face falls flat, Minho reading the expression as he felt something was wrong. She hesitantly pulls out her computer showing data pertaining to Monica's DNA.

"Entering and exiting the hex, it somehow rewrote her entire DNA. Wanda..she has the ability to rewrite reality herself." Darcy informs him.

"Does she know about this?" Minho asked.

"I'm trying to find the right time to tell her." she said. An idea pops into Minho's mind. Maybe it could work.

"Darcy, would it be possible for me to walk into the hex?" Minho asked.

"Are you suggesting going inside the hex to confront Wanda. She will take you under her control." she stated.

"But...it's due to the fact that not everyone has the same DNA as her or even me. Maybe...seeing as she and I both were created from the same energy source, the Mind Stone to be exact. It could be possible for me to enter the hex with ease, right?" he suggests.

"I don't think this is a good idea Minho." she seemed apprehensive.

"Maybe but it's the only one we have." he shrugged.

"Dammit. Let's inform the others regarding your plan." Darcy said. Minho nods, looking back at the television screen and seeing the smiling face belonging to Wanda.

"I'm coming Wanda." Minho mumbled, getting up from his seat as he follows Darcy out of her work space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

was this a messy chapter? maybe. who knows! lol