━━ chapter seven.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆? ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆?

𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚇 ; 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈

"YOU'RE SAYING that my brother is stuck inside that thing and is possibly being controlled?" Monica pinches the corner of her eyes as she watched Woo and Minho's brother, also the infamous archer Artemis conversing with one another. The younger male joined them once finding out his brother's location. He then soon came across the meeting spot Monica planned to meet her contact with regards to re-entering the hex.

"He's not being controlled," Monica interrupts their conversation. "Minho and Wanda share the same energy source. He has control over his actions." she added.

"What if Wanda realises why he joined her?" Artemis huffed. "If anything happens to my brother..." he seemed panicked.

"Minho knew what he was doing. Trust him." Jimmy said. Artemis huffed, his phone buzzing as Monica watched him pull it out of his leather jacket.

"I have to go. I have something to take care of," Artemis said. "When my brother gets out, tell him I'm kicking his ass for leaving without telling me where he was going and for being damn reckless." he cusses. Monica and Jimmy watched as Artemis walks off, pulling on his helmet and starting up his motorbike before heading off and disappearing from their sight.

"He still scares me. Even when he was just a teenager back when I was working at S.H.I.E.L.D." Jimmy stated.

"We need to hurry." Monica stated. After being apprehended by the bastard Hayward, she knew Darcy had to be inside the hex after Wanda extended it. Hopefully she would be alright. Monica knew Darcy would be able to handle herself.

"About Darcy's warning, are you sure about this? You don't know what might happen to you." Jimmy was worried.

"Minho needs backup and I just...have to try." Monica said.

"Okay." Jimmy agreed, nodding as Monica slips on her helmet and heads off to the rover. This is her only chance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙴𝙵𝚃 𝙾𝙵𝙵

STUMBLING OUT of the house, Minho clutching the side of his ribs as he is greeted to the bright daylight as Wanda controlled Monica's body, the latter female levitating in the air. Minho notices the current situation was not even alarming to the other individuals trapped in the hex.