━━ chapter ten.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 ❞

MINHO had to do something. Possibly creating a distraction to rescue Wanda's children. He watched as Agatha levitated in the air, dark robes swaying around her. Heavy breathing, Minho thinks over his plan. Charging up an electric ball of energy in his hands, he shoots it directly at Agatha. This knocks her back, her restraints on the boys breaking as Tommy holds Billy in his arms zips up next to to Minho.

"That the best you can do?" Agatha cackled, shooting an energy projectile at Minho only to be protected by a red barrier.

"Go! I got this!" Wanda shouts at him. Minho nods, grabbing ahold of Tommy and Billy's hands.

"Run." he instructed to Tommy. The young boy nods, using his super speed and zips off with Minho and Billy.

Tommy comes to a stop, Minho reorienting himself. He still disliked travelling at super speed. Tommy was just like his uncle. Now was not the time to reminisce past memories.

"Tommy, get yourself and Billy to safety please. I have to help your mom out." he said.

"We can help." Billy insists.

"Your mom will kill me. Please. The house. Your mom is distracting Agatha. You'll be safe in the house." he begged. The twins nod as Minho watched them zip away to safety. Minho focuses his powers, travelling through the electric lines in the neighbourhood. He soon rejoins Wanda, watching her facing off against Agatha. The woman also notices Minho rejoining Wanda's side, laughing to herself.

"You're still so weak Minho. I should warn you, using your powers will only make you weaker. Look at Wanda." she points out. Minho stares at Wanda's hands, noticing them appearing grey and frail.

"You said I'm her follower. Her protector. Well, I'm not letting you harm her." Minho zips into the sky and shoots a blue energy beam at Agatha. However, it was useless as she absorbed all of the power. Minho stared at his own hands, seeing how frail they appeared.

"How touching. Still not powerful enough for me." Agatha laughs, shooting a purple beam of energy at Minho. This knocked him further back as he lands harshly on the ground. Lip splitting open, tasting blood in his mouth. He groans, getting back on his feet again.

Before rejoining Wanda again, a powerful force strikes him in his back. He is thrown backwards again, landing harshly on the ground. He knew he had broke bones. Skin covered with scrapes, he gets up on his feet only to see what seemed to be Vision. Only, this Vision was white. Minho realised it was the original Vision.

"Where is Wanda Maximoff?" he speaks robotically.

"Are you the real Vision?" Minho asked, feeling his powers beginning to heal his body. The immense pain in his body soon healing. He felt renewed in some sense. He could get used to such a handy power.