━━ chapter six.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ❞

SHUFFLING BACK AND FORTH in his bed, heavy breaths leaving his lips as flashes of images blur across his eyes. Minho was taken back to a familiar sight, the containment room he stayed in for months whilst being experimented on by Hydra. The first few days after being exposed by the Mind Stone to soon developing his ability to manipulate electricity.

However, the male seemed to have blocked off a memory from his mind. He remembers entering the chamber where he was first exposed to the Mind Stone itself. The stone seemed to dislodged itself from the sceptre, floating towards him as a bright yellow light encapsulates him and the room. Eyes blinded by the light, he managed to see a silhouette descending towards him. A woman, wearing a noticeable headpiece and flowing cape swaying behind her. In awe of the woman in front of him, he soon notices another silhouette. A man, standing alongside the woman dressed in robes himself. Someone who Minho thought looked familiar.

Minho immediately jolts up in bed, breathing out heavily as he stares down at his arms. His eyes widened once he notices the blue energy coursing through his veins, glowing a muted hue. The glow fades, Minho calming his racing heart as he brushed his hands over his face in relief. He soon realises it was the next day, hearing the soft chirps of bird from outside his window as the morning light bleeds through the curtains.

Now was the time he had to confront Wanda. He remembered what she did last night. Extending the hex and taking in more people into this madness. He had to stop her from causing more harm. Even if it meant losing his friend.

He slides out of bed and quickly freshens up before throwing on some new clothes Wanda created. He chuckles softly, realising it used to be the clothes he always wore back in Sokovia. Before all of the tragedy occurred.

Heavy footsteps trudging down the stairs of Wanda's home, he notices the twins looking worried as they stared at their mother. He notices Wanda's lack of awareness, watching as she simply went about her day. Grabbing a bowl of cereal, she soon returns to the living room. She takes notice of Minho's appearance, smiling as if nothing happened and falling back on the couch.

"She's getting worse." Minho mumbled to himself.

"Uncle Minho, mom is scaring me. She doesn't seem okay." Billy soon approaches the older male, a worried tone in his voice. Before Minho could respond, the doorbell rings. Tommy zips towards it, opening to reveal Agnes.

"Hello everyone!" she smiles. Minho still seemed suspicious of Agnes. For some reason she always came at the inopportune time.

"Agnes! Thank goodness you're here!" Wanda sighed in relief.

"Well seems like I did get here at the right time." she enthusiastically spoke. It really did bother Minho as to how optimistic Agnes was. It made him not trust her even more. No one can ever be that happy in reality.