𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞

AFTER COMING back to his apartment after a stressful day of training with Strange, Minho really wanted to put his feet up and relax. Luckily his magic helped with the gruesome training with the Sorcerer Supreme. Strange was still surprised at how easily Minho was able to heals his injuries. He rests along his couch, flicking his wrist as a tangerine falls into his lap as he begins to peel it and eat the fruit.

Minho has had the apartment to himself for the last couple of days. His brother was out on a mission for Nick Fury. Something that I had to do with Peter Parker. The friendly neighbourhood, Spider-Man. Sungho returned just a few days ago, appearing quite exhausted himself. Everyone called his brother by his code name Artemis but he was just Sungho to Minho.

The Kim brothers were really overworking themselves ever since the blip. Minho hasn't heard much from Wanda. He still worries about her. However, he knows she's still alive and well. They're still connected. He would be able to sense if something was wrong.

Minho still had the thought of possibly being able to bring back Pietro. If he could get more powerful, he would be able to achieve it. However, he couldn't let Strange know. He knew Strange would not approve of it.

Minho flinches once he hears his front door of his apartment slam shut, sitting up as he sees Sungho rushing inside, pacing back and forth frantically.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"Things have gone fucking south." Sungho cursed.

"Woah woah, just tell me what happened." Minho tries to calm his brother down.

"The world knows." Sungho stares at his brother.

"Knows what?" Minho frowned.

"They know Peter is Spider-Man." he revealed to me.

Oh shit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

MINHO WILL RETURN IN SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME

▬▬▬▬▬▬

and that's the end! thank you all for joining me for this fic! i enjoyed writing it! hopefully now, i can focus on my falcon and winter soldier one soon and update the other fics i have up already. see you all in the next story!

 see you all in the next story!