二 || How it went, how it's going

2nd POV

The sweet annoying sound of your alarm clock woke you up from your deep slumber. Groaning you looked at the time, squinting from the bright light of your phone.

8:00 AM.

SHIT.

You overslept. And you're so d e a d. Though it's late, it's not like you'll definitely be that late if you hurry up. But. Getting out of your comfortable...warm...nice...bed....no...

That's where your mom came into your room.

"(Y/n), come on it's 8 am already! Hurry up and get ready!" she left the door open after leaving. Ugh, how you hate it when people LEAVE the door OPEN. Like, geez it's not that hard to close it after you right???

Sighing loud into your pillow, you get up to get ready for another school day. And with that I mean another hours of boredom. You weren't looking forward to it, slouching your legs as you're walking down the street, eating your sandwich. You decided to put on some music to pass time, and then you saw the time again.

8:27 AM.

'ALREADY? WHY DOES TIME GO SO FAST-' You started to run to your class. You can absolutely not afford to get late. I mean, that feeling is just so damn shitty and guilt creeps all over your body.

When you arrive in front of your classroom you first take a deep breath before opening the door calmly. Not wanting to cause a scene. Everyone in class turned their attention to you.

C r a p. Being the center of attention s u c k s.

"I apologize for being late Miss." You bow to your English teacher.

"It's alright (Y/n). Just don't be late next time." You nod gratefully to your teacher not causing a scene. "Go ahead and take a seat next to someone, today we will work in partners again."

You looked around. Everyone already had a partner... expect him. Just like last time. Nobody chose to sit with Miyamura. Not really thinking twice, you go sit besides him which startled Miyamura. But you quickly flashed him a reassuring smile.

He looked down as his dark blue locks cover your view of his face. 'Did I do something weird?' You thought to yourself. Overthinking again, you always do this. But you can't help it.

Flashback to when you first talked

"You'll work in pairs today." The teacher announced.

Everyone cheered. After all, it's great to be able to have some fun while working, or rely on someone. When it's someone you CAN rely on at least. As people started to put their tables together and make pairs. You find yourself waiting until someone is left. After a few minutes, you see the dark blue haired boy look around, uneasiness taking over. So you decided to just work with him. Since he was all alone too.