十一 || Waddle with me

"NO THAT'S NOT CUTE ENOUGH"

"This?"

"NO"

"THIS?!"

"TOO MUCH LAYERS"

"EH?.. WHAT ABOUT THIS?!"

"TOO MUCH SKIN SHOWING"

Ramuda looks around frantically on your bed where there's a lot of different outfits sprawled across, listening to your denies.

You hold your head as you crouch on the ground. "ARGH I'M NOT GONNA FIND AN OUTFIT LIKE THIS-"

"Aren't you being a little bit too dramatic.." Dice says while nibbling on a random cheese stick.

He and Yumeno watch you and Ramuda search for an outfit for your date that's in THREE HOURS.

The brunette attempts to calm you down. "You'll look good in anything Y/n-chan, I'm sure he'll like it whatever you choose."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" Ramuda and you screech loudly.

You pace around nervously. "If I don't look good enough he won't like me, but now that I think about it if I go overdressed, won't I seem too desperate... Or what if he doesn't show up at all- No, no Miyamura isn't like that. But what if I'm late- WHAT IF HE LEFT BEFORE I COULD ARRIVE AND HE HATES ME AND WE DON'T END UP HAVING A DATE EVER AGAI-"

You're cut off by a little bonk on your head given by Yumeno. "That's enough"

You rub your head and pouty as you look up at him. "Yume.. I'll be fine right?"

"Ofcourse you will be Y/n-chan. He has not accepted your proposal for no reason." He says with a smile.

"And if he doesn't wanna I'll take you" Ramuda says randomly as he's sucking on a lollipop.

"Sounds like a harem" You point out.

"Y/n-chan and her harem. Doesn't sound bad does it?" he smirks as he points his lollipop at you.

"Oh hush, I like Miya-kun" You say with a little blush from the statement you made.

"I'm just sayinnngggg~ There are plenty of fish in the sea~" Ramuda says.

You deadpan at him. "Don't talk like it won't work out between me and Miyamura already-"

"Well-"

"Y/n you're going to run out of time-" Yume points out, but as soon as he does, the pink haired and h/c haired gremlin continue to find something for your datey date~

You arrive at the place that you thought would make a cute date. Since you asked him out, you also took the responsibility to prepare the date. And you chose...

The aquarium.

You're looking around nervously, waiting for Miyamura to arrive in your cute outfit Ramuds picked out for you.