十三 |Lone

Miyamura walks from the mall with a bag after buying the things Hori asked him to get for her.

'I actually wanted to ask Y/n-san to hang out..'

He looks at the sky while being in thought.

'It's easy to hang out with Hori-san because it feels like a habit to go to her after school at times. It's not awkward at all...'

He drops his head and glooms.

'But I can't compare that with Y/n-san... Should I just... Ask her to hang out too?'

His thoughts wander back to when you waddled besides the penguins. He chuckles from remembering how silly it looked.

A slight sigh leaves his lips, enjoying the memories.

Suddenly something that Ishikawa said crossed his mind.

'You know L/n better than us'

'Come to think of it.. I don't know that much about her. Only that she has those three friends...'

Nothing changed since the beginning of the year. You still have your seat at the window of the classroom all alone. With lunch you're never there and ge has no idea what you do outside of school.

'Well she did ask me on a date, but wouldn't it be more logical to go on a date with her friend Yumeno like he said?'

Lots of possibilities cross his mind.

I guess both of these dumbasses do think too much.

Then,

He hears he voice that he's been thinking of.

"You don't have to make dinner ya know"

"I don't enjoy take outs Y/n, they always give too much."

"Then we order sushi, it's always expensive and they give you a small amount"

Miyamura turns his head to the direction of your voice. He sees you following a guy with shoulder length blonde hair, almost ash blonde, in a half up ponytail and blue eyes.

'Who is that?' He thinks. He never saw him before.

You feel a pair of eyes on you and you turn your head towards it

You feel a pair of eyes on you and you turn your head towards it. To your surprise, you notice Miyamura looking at you and your friend.

You wave with a smile on your face.

"Miya-kun!"

He smiles and waves back. You walk up to him.

Halfway on your path, you remember your embarrassment from this morning.

"H-Hey, sorry for this morning by the way,, I answered everyone before I waited for your opinion.." You apologize.

"Sorry? You don't have to be sorry Y/n-san, I did have fun" He chuckles. He finds it odd that you say sorry when he agreed to your reply at that moment.