五 || I'm here

Spoilers in this chapter of chapter 6 from the manga. Though this time it'll be only mentioned at the end of the chapter here. Next chapter it'll be more in depth.

(f/f) = Favorite Food

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

2nd POV

When you arrived at your home from your little activity with Miyamura. You start to think about what you said.

'Was I too open? Did I talk too much? I said a lot, maybe I scared him off...' Your thoughts centered around insecurity again.

Why'd it be like that? You're just someone who says something in the spur of a moment. But when you think back of what you said, it could give you anxiety on what you could've said INSTEAD. This always annoyed you, and it's the main reason you refrain yourself from having too much conversations with people you aren't close with.

You finished dipping your tea, and something hit you suddenly.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'I TOLD HIM TO CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME'

'I MEAN- THAT AIN'T TOO BAD RIGHT? WE KNOW EACHOTHER FOR A WHILE NOW SO IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO WEIRD.. BUT WE AREN'T THAT CLOSE THO WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING AHHHHHHHH'

While you were grabbing your head, there was a knock on your door.

Turning as fast as you can leaving a string of glint behind, you sprinted to the door to open it.

(F/f) has arrived.

"That's 16,50 Please."

You give them the money and immediately close the door.

"Hello baby, finally you're home to your lover." You flirted with the box with your food in it. Patting it, you placed it on the table, ready to dig in. Man you missed it so much! But sadly, as soon as your fork with the food touches your lips, your phone dings.

ARGH, SO ANNOYING! Can a woman not enjoy her damn food in peace?

You checked the message, it was from your mom.

"Sweetie can you pick up your little brother? I'll probably be a tiny bit late today... Sorry!"

Your heart broke.

I mean...

You had to leave behind your PRECIOUS MEAL.

A single tear left your eyes as you reach out for your food while you're leaving. You could've eaten it while walking, but then you cannot savior the taste of (f/f) hitting your tongue so you'll get the full delicious experience.

Yes. Food is important. To live, you need it. Might as well make it this important.

You hummed to yourself as you think about eating the delicious meal as soon as you're home again.