八 | Plans

After a few days the trip came to an end. And to your surprise it went really well. Although sometimes there was awkward tensions, the majority of the time you guys had a fun experience.

A new week began. Right now, you're walking to school with Miyamura who you bumped into on your way.

"Do you think there would be any more trips like these?" Miyamura asked.

"Probably yeah, maybe one or two." You were looking at your feet as you made sure every step was in the middle of a tale.

"I hope not..." He gloomed.

You look up at him. "Why?"

"Just... Hiding everything is so... Tiring and takes away the fun.."

"Then did you not have fun last week?" You asked.

"O-Ofcourse I did!" He immediately replies.

"Then there's nothing to worry about is there? Last time we figured something out and we sure will next time." You smiled at him. It made him feel at ease.

"Humm but now the trip is over, we have some time for ourselves now huh" While looking up at the sky you muttered out loud. "I probably should get a part-time job."

"Where would you want to work then?" He asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know yet... I usually join a friend of mine with various little jobs. But it I feel like it's time to work somewhere for a longer period of time."
You referred to your blue haired buddy Dice. 

Miyamura chuckled. "There's no need to rush. We still have a while until we graduate."

Next year is our last year.

"Woah...Time flies..." You had to sink in that soon you'll have to choose a future. And it's t e r r i f y i n g.

"I'll probably end up enrolling into college orsomething... Ah but you wanted to take over your family's bakery right?"

He nods at your question.

"So cute!" You fangirled.

"Cute?" He looks a bit confused.

"Mhm cute, because I imagine you just looking like how you do after school with a cute white apron. Smiling at the customers with your cute face or baking a cake." You cupped your own cheeks from the adorable image you have in your head now.

He stares at you. "Cute face.... Aren't you aware of your thoughts spilling out of your mouth?"

"Totally." The sudden serious tone scared him a bit off.

"And...?" He tried to get more out of you.

You stare at him as there's a serious atmosphere around you now. "I fear every word I will spill every second."

"It's not something bad" He told you.

"Huh?"

"Even if you don't mean to say it, you're a honest person. It's hard to find honesty nowadays. And it's something I really like about you. It makes me feel at ease that you wouldn't lie to me."

You cover your mouth with one hand and chuckle shyly. "T-Thanks Miya-kun.. I appreciate that.."

A genuine smile is on his face. And a blush creeps onto yours. Maybe it's because of what he said or how he said it. But the way he just kept looking at you with that smile made your stomach flutter.

The next few seconds stay silent as the both of you just enjoy eachothers company. It's spring, but today is a bit colder than usual, which makes you rub your hands together.