十四 ||Confusion

You open your front door and go inside, Albedo following you. While he's putting the groceries down, you start to wash your hands and put on an apron. Him soon joining you at the kitchen counter.

You put your hands on your hips and tilt your head. "So what will be on the menu chef?"

He looks at the ingredients laid out Infront of him thinking. "Hmm, since we'll only watch a movie later with snacks, it would be better to make something light for now."

Your brows raise up, unsatisfied with his answer. "Ehh? Something simple? Noo make me something good"

"You won't have an appetite later for the snacks though."

"I always have some room for my snacks" You rub your tummy with a smile.

"Then,,-"

You cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

"Meat."

"No."

"BOOOOO"

He ties his hair up in a ponytail and grabs the vegetables which he'll use. "I'll make some Woodland Dream."

You glare at his back with a pout, throwing a fit.

"I shouldn't have asked the skinny legend to cook," you murmur.

"If you want me to make something else, then you can tell me now," he says as he cuts the veggies.

Although you're making a fuss, anything he makes is enjoyable to you. And not like you can come up with something now-

'It's peer pressure! He's putting pressure on me!'

You stand besides him, peeking at how he's preparing the food. Just looking at it makes your stomach rumble.

"Pfft." He chuckles from hearing your stomach.

You look up at him unaware of it, "What?"

"Are you planning to drool while I'm cooking?"

"I'm not drooling!" You quickly wipe the drool from your chin.

He lifts a piece of a carrot to feed you. "It'll be done in thirty minutes, please set the table while I finish this."

You part your lips to let him feed you, but just as you're about to, the front door swings open.

"BAAAAABEEEE~"

You flinch and whip your head toward the sudden loud voice.

"Ramuda?!"

He walks in happy with a lollipop in his mouth, but stops dead in his tracks when he sees you and Albedo in an apron together.

He gasps loud while covering his mouth, pointing at you both. "You're cheating on Miyamura???!"

"C-CHEATING?" You point at yourself startled.

"You mean the person we walked into Y/n?" Albedo asks.

"H-HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND" You wave your hands frantically, a blush spread across your cheeks.

"He totally is though~" Ramuda sits on a chair at the table.

"Having an affair Y/n-chan, that hurts my feelings.." Yumeno says with a tear leaving his eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?-" Your mouth falls open from their uninvited presence.

"We missed you Y/n-chan~ But we didn't know you were with another man already," the pinkette teased.

You huff and cross your arms in response. "I'm just very wanted."

"By everyone but Miyamura" Ramuda points out.