Challenges

They ate breakfast and left the house with the three dimensional maneuver gear, they used the backstreets to avoid people. There were rumors going around lately about the Military Police being seen in The Underground City, but Levi and Furlan didn't seem to care about those rumors. Furlan was confidant that they could out run them with their maneuver gear, but Lorna on the other hand didn't have his confidence. Knowing her luck she would get caught and thrown in some dungeon somewhere on the surface, she was beginning to wish that she never asked Levi to teach her how to use these damn death traps now. 

Levi stopped his group in an alleyway behind an old abandoned house, he said they should split up into groups of two and meet at the highest peak of The Underground City. Isabel quickly announced that she was going with her big Brother, Lorna found it amusing how attached Isabel had become to Levi even though she hadn't known him for a day yet. Lorna chose to go with Furlan even though he was the only person left in the group, he told her he would rather group up with her anyway than Isabel because she was beginning to get on his nerves.

They left the alleyway and split up without even saying goodbye to each other, by doing this it wouldn't draw any attention to them. Furlan spoke to Lorna while they walked through the city, he pointed out all of his old haunts and even the house where he was born. She liked talking to Furlan when she had the chance, he always had something interesting to tell her or just a random stories about his past. It wasn't long until Lorna and Furlan got the the highest peak of The Underground City, she had never been to this part of the city. Levi and Isabel were already there, he had setup Isabel's maneuver gear and she was hanging from some steal wires connected to the upper part of the stone's surface by grappling hooks. He was instructing her what to do and how to balance her body's posture, she was beginning to get the hang of it until she somehow managed to get her shoe caught on one of the wires. She was quickly flipped upside down, she was whining and yelling at Furlan because he laughed at her.

" I'll kill you when I get down from here!" Isabel yelled.

" I'd like to see you try!" Furlan laughed.

" Stop laughing at me!" Isabel whined.

" It's not that funny Furlan, are you okay Isabel?" Lorna asked, she punched Furlan's arm." Your face is turning red..."

" Do I look okay to you?!" Isabel asked.

" Stop whining!" Levi said.

Lorna stood and watched Isabel for awhile until she decided to sit on a medium sized bolder, she wasn't sure how long Isabel's training would go on for until it was her turn. She looked up at the crevice part of The Underground City, she couldn't help but smile about it. It was amazing and bright, this was a whole new experience for her. You could see part of the sky and some green planets hanging over the side of the crevice, there was even sunlight shining through it. Her thoughts were interrupted by Levi, he told her it was her turn now. She got up from the medium sized bolder, she walked over to Furlan and watched Levi unfastened the maneuver gear's straps on Isabel. Levi did try to catch her though, but she ended up falling to the ground with thud. Isabel whined and rubbed at the back of her head while she told Levi that he should have fully lowered her down to the ground first before he unbuckled the straps, she also told him that she hated him.

" Don't be mean to me big Brother!" Isabel said.

Levi ignored Isabel as he pressed the buttons on the hand grips and the steal wires wind back into the operating device, Lorna was now beginning to regret asking him about learning how to use the maneuver gear. She watched Isabel whining and yelling at Levi, it was like having children with her around. Isabel got up from the ground after she had finished complaining to Levi, she walked over to the bolder Lorna had been sitting on and perched herself on it. She told Lorna not to break a leg while she walked over to Levi, he put the straps over her shoulders and began to fastened the maneuver gear to her body. He told Lorna the names of the devices as he checked each part of the maneuver gear, she tried to listen to him but it wasn't easy with Isabel complaining still over her treatment.