𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀

"Wanda!! Vision!!!" Juliet shouts from her room, terrified by the noises coming from outside

"Yes Juliet?" Wanda replies before she screams herself from a large bang on their own window, "What was that?"

The noises continue and Juliet runs into the room and stands in the doorway. Wanda begins to flick the lights in the room on and off with her powers.

"Wanda?" Vision asks.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you using your powers to turn on the light?" Vision asks after taking off his sleeping mask.

More banging on the window.

"Yes, dear."

"Allow me, sweetheart." Visions says before checking outside the window.

"What do you see?" Wanda asks.

"Only your lovely rose bushes."

"That's all? Are you using your night vision, Vision?"

"Is there something out there?" Juliet asks in fear.

"I assure you, you too, I see nothing amiss. You have absolutely no reason to be frightened..." he tells the two until he screams due to a bang on the window and runs to the bed.

"You were saying?" Juliet said from the doorway.

"Actually, I did overhear a couple of lads at work remarking on a few unsavory characters settling in the neighborhood. Now, who knows what those ne'er-do-wells might be up to? Robbing houses, vandalizing property."

"Walking through walls, moving objects without touching them."

"Wanda, darling, you can't be suggesting my colleagues were referring to us."

Another thud is heard, causing Wanda to gasp and push their beds closer together.

"One of us should really determine the source of that sound." Vision tells them.

"Yes, one of us should." Wanda hints towards him.

Again, a thud is heard and everyone gasps frightened.

"Oh, this is getting ridiculous. I'm going to take a look."

"Oh, God! Darling!"

The thudding gets louder and continues but Wanda opens the curtains with her powers revealing it was just a tree branch.

"Well now that's settled I'm going to go back to bed, goodnight" Juliet tells the two.

"Goodnight Juliet"
"Goodnight dear"

Once she had left, Wanda told vision, "Well, I think we handled that well."

"Yes, I must say I'm rather proud of myself. And look how you seized on the opportunity to redecorate."