𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"Good morning Juliet" a man, doctor fedorov said, as he walked into the small bare room Juliet sat in.

The ginger sat on a metal chair with her hands attached at the wrists to the metal table in front of her with handcuffs.

The doctor smiled at the girl, before taking a seat opposite her. The man was one of the kinder doctors, and the 11 year old was extremely elated that he was with her today instead of any of the others.

"Hold you arm out straight" the man commanded calmly, "this will only take a moment"

The girl hesitated for a moment before straightening out her arm. It was easier to not fight it.

The tip of a needle was pushed into the girls arm and a golden liquid was slowly injected into her, causing her eyes to water with discomfort and pain.

"You can go back to your room now. Guards!"

Two men walked into the room and took the crying girl by the wrists, removing her restraints, and guiding her out of the door.

By the time the girl was back in her cell, the doctor had also made his way to a small room, full of computers, monitors and more. All sorts of strange gadgets lining the walls.

He turned to one screen, showing Juliet laying into her small metal cot with teary eyes, holding an on battered bear up to her chest, that and a smaller doll being the only other possessions in the room with her.

He watched her, along with the other people in the room. Viewing and observing not only the girl herself but all of her vitals displayed on the other monitors.

"No clear sign of change." The man stated, "she is not sick though...no clear sign of any effect at all"

"Then try the final test" a voice called out from the back of the room, clearly standing out from the others due to his German accent apposed to the predominantly other sokovian ones.

"But sir...we agreed, she's too young...none others have survived it"

"And none others survived this test. Send her to it now" the man commanded, "well? Now!"

The 11 year old was moved from her bed in her cell to an empty large room with only a one way mirror and a strange glowing, yellow crystal like object floating in the air.

The girl stared at the rock with blurred vision and confusion. Not know what was going on.

"Take a step towards the stone" a voice commanded the girl, "then touch it"

The girl looked up at the speaker the voice came from then slowly did as told, edging toward the glowing stone with caution, only for it to move quickly towards her hand.

The girl jumped back slightly, before reaching her hand towards the rock and touching it with the tip of her finger.

Suddenly the red head was knocked back by a large blast of power and flew into the wall at the back of the room.

Her arm glowed a light pink as though the glow was emitting from her veins.

The glow slowly died down and Juliet was left passed out by the base of the door, the golden rock returning to the floor.

"So it was the mind stone huh?" Agatha muttered, "well that's interesting...very interesting"

"I-I don't understand" the girl muttered, "why don't I remember this? What's going on?"

"All will be explained soon little one"

Ok so idk if this is good or not but I really need to update so here you go

I'm gonna try updating more because I've got tones of free time on my hands because I've officially finished high school whoooo

I'm sorry for not updating in a while but I swear i am going to do more updating from now on :))

Words: 649