𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓽 2

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"I don't think he likes the water." Billy said as the three children washed the dog they had found in the sink.

"But we have to get him clean" Juliet told the boy.

"so Mommy will let us keep him." The second twin finished.

"Tommy, Juliet, Billy!" The three heard Wanda shout from the other room.

"Oh, no! Mommy's coming!" Tommy said.

"You know, I don't miss the crying, but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk? You two never stay put. Unless you're innocently forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink with Juliet."

"Bless you." Wanda said when the dog sneezed.

"Thank you." The three replied, until the dog barked.

"Now tell me which one of you just barked? Scoot." She said, making them stand aside to reveal the dog in the sink, "Oh, boy. Waiter, what's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?

"The doggy paddle?"

"Can we keep him, Mommy?"

"Well, I'm sure his owners miss him very much." Wanda told them. "Come on. Huh. There really is no collar."

"Can we keep him?" Juliet asked hopefully.

"He was outside. Crying, alone."

"Now, guys, taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training, belly rubs, and cuddles. And kisses between his little ears."

"Morning, wife. Morning Juliet. Morning, boys. Good morning, unfamiliar wet animal." Vision said entering the room, "Who's this?

"We're not quite sure, actually. Why so formal, honey?" She said, popping the dog on the floor.

"Oh, it's just a precaution really. I had a hunch someone might pop over."

"Hi, kiddos." Agnes greeted as he walked into the room with a dog house.

"With exactly the item we require." Vision finished.

"My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch. Did you name him yet?"

"How about Sniffy?" One of the boys asked when the dog started to sniffle.

"Oh!"

"How about Sparky?" Agnes suggested after the dog yelped from an electric shock because he was chewing on the electrical wires.

"Well, should we make it official?" Wanda said, making a collar appear.

"Wanda." Juliet said in shock of the woman using her powers infront of Agnes.

"Hmm?"

"Agnes was right there!" Vision said.

"She didn't notice. She didn't even notice when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds."