𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷

"Say, excuse me

"Say, excuse me." Vision said to a woman he passed while walking down the silent street, "Ma'am? Are those your children? Are you waiting for something?"

Gaining no response from the woman, Vision continues down the road and looks at all of the frozen people and then decided to fly up to the sky to observe from higher up.

"Agnes? What are you doing here?" He asked Agnes.

"Town Square Scare. Where is it?"

"Oh, well, the Town Square. I expect."

"Took a wrong turn. Got lost."

"In the town you grew up in?"

Vision slowly raised his hand and moved it toward her forehead. When he touched it the woman sprung to life and started gasping.

"It's all right."

" You...You're one of the Avengers. You're Vision. Are you here to help us?" She asked desperately.

"I am Vision. I do want to help. But what's an Avenger?"

"What? Why don't you know?" She asked, "Am I dead?"

"No, no. Why would you think that?"

"Because you are."

'Cause I'm what?"

"Dead."

"Dead."

"Dead!"

"Dead!"

"Agnes, it is my intention to reach those outside of Westview and make sense of our situation."

"How? No one leaves. Wanda won't even let us think about it." She says before she starts to laugh hysterically "All is lost."

"Agnes...Agnes, please calm down.Agnes! Please...I will fix this, Agnes. I promise."

"Okey-dokey, neighbor."

"Happy Halloweenie!"