𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Juliet stared at the woman in both confusion and fear when she woke up.

She still had a painful ache at the top of her head, her vision was blurry and she couldn't quite hear properly.

She most definitely shouldn't have been awake already, yet her body, or more likely, Agathas powers, were forcing her to keep consciousness.

Sighing and pursing her lips, the elder woman stood up from her crouching position and stared at the girl for a moment before speaking up.

"I'm Agatha hardness dear" she informed with a smirk, only receiving a confused look in return.

"Ah yes...your mouth" she said, noticing the girl couldn't speak and removing the magic from her lips, leaving the binds at her wrists, "there you are"

"I-I thought...you-you're..." Juliet stuttered in distress.

"My, my, she really did a number on you didn't she...poor thing you must be so...confused" the woman said in faux sympathy tilting her head to the side.

"Why don't we do something about your...your I don't know...breathing?" The woman said, placing a hand on her forehead and using a spell similar to what Wanda had done to the girl so many times to calm her and her breathing, which was currently quite erratic, down, only with more knowledge of what she was doing.

"Let's get this show on the road shall we" Agatha said in a cheery voice, waving a hand causing a purple mist to push Juliet into a standing position.

"What? What show?" The girl said in a weak voice, she was still so dizzy and wasn't entirely sure where she was or what was going on.

She was very disoriented, but the other woman didn't seem to notice, or if she did she didn't care, and continued to pull the girl along towards a door across the room.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll enjoy this...you'll get to see your mother again"

"M-my mother?"

"Yep! Now come along" she said, pushing forward Juliet who stumbled towards the now opening door, revealing a small cell like room.

"открой это (open it up)" a guard outside the room called.

"у нас есть сюрприз для тебя наталья (we have a surprise for you Natalia)" Madame B told the young red head as she entered the dark room alongside her.

"сюрприз? (A surprise?)" Natasha asked in confusion, the young girl of only 20 hadn't ever got surprises, or if she did, they weren't ever good.