Mirror • Kibutsuji Muzan

【21•02•2020】

『3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   ➤ 𝙆𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣 × 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
   ➤ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩?? (𝙄𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤 )
   ➤ 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
   ➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜  ~  𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   𝙎𝙚𝙭 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 • 𝙏𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙃𝙮𝙙𝙚
   00:01 ●━━━━━━─────── 1:00 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Tense silence engulfed the room Muzan stood in. He remained in the middle of the room, the lower moons bowed in front of him. Not a single glance was spared to them, his only focus was the vials of colourful chemicals he held.

"You're not even going to look at them? That's very cruel of you." A female's voice whispered.

"SHUT UP!" Muzan roared back, the glass tubes he held shattered. Glass pieces and hues of greens and purples scattered across the room.

The lower moons recoiled at Muzan's sudden outburst. They've been quiet the entire time, not a single one of them had uttered a single word.

"Nakime, send them away. Return me to my room as well," Muzan commanded, brushing the shards of glass off his suit. He groaned and glared at the lower moons.

Continuous strums of Nakime's biwa echoed through the room. He watched the lower moons disappeared one by one, eventually, he could no longer see the wooden floorboards of the infinity fortress. Rather, he was met with the tatami mats of his own room.

"Sheesh, dramatic much?" The whispers from the same voice rang through Muzan's head again.

"SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Muzan screamed, he threw the tea set off his table. Tea hung on the edges of the teacup, which now laid on the ruined tatami mat. Hot steam rose from the green coloured splotches on said mat.

"Oh my, have you forgotten? You already did! You silly goose," she tittered.

Muzan crumpled to the floor, the grip he had on his hair was so strong to the point his hair felt like ripping out. Beads of perspiration rolled down his face and dripped onto the soiled tatami mat, furthering ruining it by adding darkened spots of sweat to it.

"You're so forgetful, but nevermind! I'll tell you what happened again."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━