It's not a dream • Shinazugawa Genya

【26•11•2020】

『3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
➤ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 × 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
➤ 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 (?)
➤ 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨
➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ~ 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙈𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙪 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙐𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞 (𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧) • 𝘿𝘼𝙕𝘽𝙀𝙀 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡
00:01 ●━━━━━━─────── 1:00 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

My dear,

How are you? I hope you're doing well, please don't overwork yourself. I love you.

Ah, how silly of me! You can't hear me.

I see the moon is rising again, and today is beginning to end. I see you training every day and night. I see the calluses and blisters forming on your hands. Oh, how I missed the feeling of intertwining my hands with yours.

Every single training session I can see the beads of sweat rolling down your face. I'm sorry that I can't be there to wipe them away and give you water. I wonder, seeing the bruises and scars laced across your body. The sight of you receiving those injuries already hurt me a tremendous amount albeit I'm not the one receiving it. I wonder how pained were you when you saw me die right in front of you? It must've hurt a lot. I'm sorry.

I miss seeing your face heat up at any slight contact we make, the way your face would blush ten different shades of red in response to every tease I made. I miss the feeling of my hands threading through your soft fluffy hair and pressing chaste kisses to your forehead. I miss booping my nose against yours and watching your dark purple irises dilate with delight.

The moon makes another round in the night sky. Just like the unfortunate souls who lost their lives, it waxes and wanes, and gets washed away.

I know you wouldn't want me to worry, I know you wouldn't want me to cry, but I can't help it. I wish I could be there to tell you that everything is going to be okay, yet, I can't. I'm just sitting here, watching you from above. Day by day, I'm watching as you slowly kill yourself from the inside. It's not your fault, your mother's death is not your fault, your siblings' deaths aren't your fault. My death is not your fault. None of this is your fault, no one would've thought something like this would happen.

Hey, I know you liked it when I smiled. I'm smiling for you right now! It's a shame that you can't see it though. I miss the times where we used to go on our little outings.

Remember when we went to have a picnic near the river? It was a fun time, I remember splashing water at each other and having a whale of a time.

Remember when we would lie down on the grassy hills and admire the clouds? I miss those times where nothing mattered, where we would tune out the world's sorrows and create our own fantasy. Just you, me, and our love for each other.