Withered Feelings • Tokito Muichiro

【20•11•2020】

『3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
➤ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 × 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙞!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
➤ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩
➤ 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ~ 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤 (𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧) • 真璃𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙁𝘿
00:01 ●━━━━━━─────── 1:00 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Petals softly landed onto the hardwood floors.

The sunlight coming in from the window highlighted the black and cyan hues of the petals. A soft sheen scattered across the floor, illuminating the figure of the girl laying there.

Locks of [Y/N]'s silky [hair colour] hair sprawled out onto the floor, [eye colour] eyes that delicately fluttered open every now and then. [Y/N] laid there, soaking in the sunlight and peace.

It would've been a beautiful sight if the blood wasn't there.

Wine red ichor stained the black and cyan petals, interrupting the symphony of colours.

Streaks of blood dripped out from her mouth. Her fingers tightly wrapped around the blood stained petals that fell out from her very own mouth.

She was dying.

She knew it wasn't okay to keep going on like this.

She had to take the surgery.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Shinobu san,"

"Yes?"

"I would like to undergo the surgery,"

Shinobu nearly dropped the reports that she just finished organizing. It was surprising to see [Y/N] agree to undergo the surgery.

After all, [Y/N] had always refused every single time. No matter how hard Shinobu had begged her to receive the surgery she still refused.

Yet, this time she agreed to. Shinobu didn't even need to persuade her.

"... Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

Shinobu saw the determination in [Y/N]'s [eye colour] eyes. She didn't even hesitate when Shinobu asked her that question.

She knew of the consequences.

She knew that her feelings for him would disappear.

She knew that there was a chance that she won't even remember him.

And that's alright.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━