Airplane Mode • Iguro Obanai

【04•04•2021】

『𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
   ➤ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 Mitsuriiuwu
   ➤ 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣!𝙄𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞 × 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
   ➤ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩
   ➤ 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘(?) 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥
   ➤ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ~ 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤』
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝘼𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚 (𝙟𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧) • 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙞
00:01 ●━━━━━━─────── 1:00 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Train handles creaked and swayed when the train came to a halt. A distant, monotonous voice boomed over the train speakers, warning the passengers that the train doors are closing and they should hurry up. A multitude of people ambled into the train, the different shoes, walk patterns blended together, creating a symphony of shuffling. The train doors made a series of beeping noise and slid closed.

Two friends sat together at the seats, sharing a pair of earphones, each individual having one of the buds in one side of their ear. Their hair swung as the train moved. One was scrolling through his phone, the earphone wires bounced as the train took a turn. The other was looking at what her friend was doing, [eye colour] eyes looked at the phone with interest.

"Is Mitsuri there yet?" the female asked, looking at her friend's chat messages.

"Not yet, she's on her way."

"You're nervous aren't you?" Hints of playfulness laced her voice. She quirked an eyebrow and teased her friend, whose face was burning red.

"No shit," he replied. Slightly annoyed turquoise and yellow eyes were met with [eye colour] ones.

"Who would've known the great, stoic Iguro Obanai would be nervous over a date?"

"Shut up. Remind me again why I decided to bring you along?"

"Because I, [Last name] [First name] am going to guide you on your first date!" She smirked and swung one of her legs over the other.

"You liked her for a while, haven't yo—"