Chapter 6

Liam's POV:

"Papaaa" I said while jumping up and down on him.. He won't get out of bedddd!

"Baby, I told you papa worked late so he is probably going to sleep in, don't bother him." Daddy said lowly.

"But I wanna go pwayyyy!" I whined.

"Liam.. It's 7 in the morning. I think you can wait a little just to longer so we can all have breakfast and then we can all go out and do something." Daddy said.

I got in trouble a few days ago for throwing a tantrum while I was having a sleepover with Ruri.. I wasn't allowed to go in town for a few days after.

"Me go pway in my rooms?" I asked Daddy and he just nodded his head.

I ran to my room accidentally bumping into people on the way there.
°
°
It had been foreverrrr since I came in my room playing with the toys, I got bored and headed back to their room.

I knocked on the door and it opened.

Daddy and Papa were still asleep!

Hmph.

Well since they won't get up... They can't tell me what I can eat for breakfast!!

I run to the kitchen and sneak past all the cooks.

I reached the candy cabinet for whenever Daddy and Papa have parties and stuff..

I find the chocolates and gummy bears.

I grab them and sit down and make a run for my room.
°
°
"Pink fluffy unicorns.." I sing as I stuffed my face with gummy bears and chocolate kisses.

"Hey Baby, sorry for sleeping in so la-" I heard Papa's voice say as he opened my bedroom door.

I was in the process of putting gummy bears in my mouth..

"Little boy." Papa said sternly.

I quickly shoved the gummy bears in my mouth then smiled at him.

He marched over to me and stood me on my feet.

He swiftly landed a quick smack on my bottom and then made me look at him.

"I don't know why in the world you thought you could eat candy before breakfast, but you can't. Now you earned yourself a timeout and no more candy for the rest of the week." Papa said sternly.

"But papaaaaa.. I just wanted a litttleeeee." I whined out.

"Half the container is a little? I don't think so Liam Grant. Go stand in that corner now." Papa said pointing to a corner.

I huffed and stomped over there.

It wasn't even that much!
°
°
°
A little after getting sent into timeout Papa came back and got me out of time out.

"What am I going to do with you bub? You've been acting out so much recently. Do you know why?" Papa asked me.

"I haven't been acting out CHU BEEN ACTING OUT!" I screamed at him.

"Calm down before you end right back in this corner." Papa said sternly.

"Come on, Daddy's waiting on us for breakfast." Papa said as he held his hand out.

I just walked past him stomping the entire way to the breakfast room.
°
°
"Liam sit on your bottom please." Daddy asked politely.

We were all at the breakfast table eating away, I was sitting on a booster seat but I wanted to be standing.