Chapter 19

Liam's POV:

Me had allll my fwiends over... Well just Maci and Ruri, but dat still alots wight?

We in my ooms pwaying wif all my toys, dis da fiwst time Maci came ovews and shes not weally nice about its.

"Why is there so much boy stuff?" Maci looked awounds my wooms and she didn't wants to pway.

" 'Cause I a boy, duh?" Ruri just laughed and that made me smiles.

"Chu can always weave if chu want, Maci." Maci rolled her eyes and just sat down on my beds.

I don't know why shes so mads, is it cause Ruri is here's? Or is it 'cause I have a boy room?

-
-
-

"Ruri, you're not supposed to stab me with the sword. I'm the princess!" Ruri didn't say anyfing he just smiled.

"Sorry, Maci. Chu just look like a dragon, I got confused." Ruri so funny.

Maci didn't think it was funny... She got up and pushed Ruri!

"You're so mean, Ruri!" Den she stomped out my room.

What's her deals?
-
-
-

"Hey, Ruri, do you mind if I pull Liam out for a quick chat real quick?" Daddy said as he walked in my rooms.

Ruri just nodded his head and went back to playing with toys.

Daddy pulled me into the hall and shut my door behind hims.

"Hey, Buddy, I just got a cal from Maci's parents and they are pretty upset. Can you tell me what happened today? Why did Maci leave?" Daddy bent down to my level so I can be face to face wif him.

I just shrugged my shoulders, I really don't knows why she lefts.

Daddy's eyebrow raised and his eyes squinted.

"I hope you aren't lying to me, I want to talk to, Ruri about it now, can you go and get him." I felt a weird feeling start rising in me.

No, if Ruri tells Daddy what he said to Maci den he's gonna have to leaves!

"Daddy wait-" Daddy looked at me with his eyebrows still raised but he eyes weren't squinted.

"I... knows what happened s wif Maci."

"Alright, go on." I breathed in really deep and titled my head downwards.

"Maci was being annoyings and kept complaining about everything me and Ruri did. I said if she no wanna be here den she can leaves, so she left. Maybe she just sad's she can't have funs." I shrugged my shoulders at the end of my sentence and Daddy just titled my head back upwards.

"Liam, are you telling Daddy the truth? Or am I going to have to call Ruri into the hall?"

"Yes, Daddy, I pwomise I'm telling the truth." Daddy nodded den stood ups.

"Go play."
-
-
-
"Ruri if you do dat den my cars can't go throughs!" I huffed, Ruri keeps blocking my cars wif his!

"Dis da property of King Ruri!" Ruri got off the ground and started dancing around.

I laughed at how silly he is, Ruri da best.

KNOCK KNOCK.

I turned my head to da door, and Papa came ins.

"Hey, buddy, it's getting late and Ruri should start heading home. I got a carriage waiting for him out front whenever he's ready." Ruri looks really upset, but didn't complain.

"I'm going to walk Ruri out. Daddy wants to see you in the dining hall." I nodded my heads, and said bye bye to Ruri.
-
-
-

"Daddy, you wanted to see mes?" I walked into the dining hall and when I got in der I wanted to walks right back out.

Daddy was in der, but with Maci and her Mom.

"What dis?" I said walking to Daddy.

"Maci's mom wanted to talk about today, and voice her concerns. Come sit, baby." I came over to Daddy and lifted my arms up. He picked me up and placed me on his knees.

"Alright, well today my daughter came home today visibly upset. She was very distressed, and it took me awhile to calm her down. After I did get her calmed down, she went on to tell me how rude that this kid named Ruri was of her and how she didn't feel welcomed at your home because of the two boys bullying her." Bullying? I was bullying?

"Oh? Really?" Daddy said, oh no...

"I know how boys can be, I grew up with three older brothers. But coming from a mother I really think you should monitor who your child plays with, this Ruri kid can be setting a bad example for your kid. I don't want my child around such negative things, that will just make her feel uncomfortable."

"Good, no one wants her here anyways." I said while rolling my eyes.

Daddy popped my mouth and made a motion for me to be quiet.

"I understand where you're coming from Mrs, I will get this handled and I can assure you, this will NOT happen again." Maci's mom just nodded her head and got up with Maci and left.
-
-
-
Daddy sent me in da corner for being "disrespectful" or whatever that means.

"I really think what she was saying is true, Zale, what if Ruri is a bad influence for Liam?" ...

Are they going to make me stop being friends with Ruri?
-
-
-
-

I'm alive... Yay.

Picture of the day cuties!!!!