Chapter 21

Liam's POV:

"Ruri, can you pwease just stay ovews?" I was begging Ruri to stay over, he hasn't been over in forever and I miss him!

"Sowwy Liam, but I haves a family dinnew to go tos!" Ruri smiled at me and held my hand.

"But I pwinky pwomise to stay overs the next night!" I looked at Ruri and smiled back.

"Okays, since you pwinky pwomised!" I giggled at Ruri, and he let go of my hands.

The sun was starting to set, and that's when I have to head home. I was a little upset that Ruri couldn't come back with me, but he did say he could stay over the next night.

-
-
-

"Papa! Daddy! I'm backs!" I screamed out when I walked into the palace.

"Hello my baby!" Daddy said as he turned the corner and whisked me into his arms.

"Hi daddy!" I giggled. He smothered my face in kisses.

"My baby, guess what you get to eat tonight! Homemade pizza! The chefs made it with cheese crust just for you pumpkin, Papa is waiting for us in the dining hall, so how about we go and meet him, hm?" Pizza? I love pizza!

Daddy carried me into the dining hall, where we met Papa. He had his back turned to us, but once he heard out footsteps he turned to face us.

"My two babies, hello my munchkin, how was playing with Ruri?" Papa took me in his arms, and smothered my face in kisses.

"I had fun Papa!" I said while giggling.

"I'm glad you did, Prince." Papa sat me in my seat and brung me a drink.

"Papa.. I no want water." I pouted out.

"You already had two cups of juice today, it's time for some water." Papa sat the water in front of me and I whined.

"Papa! Nos!" I threw my head back to look at him, with a pout on my face.

"Prince, I don't want a fuss over water. You're drinking it, no more whining." Papa kisses my forehead then took his seat beside me.

Papa has been sitting next to me and daddy has been sitting in front of us, Daddy says Papa sits next to me to make sure I "behave" but I'm always good!

The chefs brought our food, and Papa began cutting my pizza up into bite sizes.

"Papa no, i wants my pizza whole!" I whined again. I propped my arm up on the table and laid my head onto my arm.

"Liam, I told you no whining. You get your pizza cut so you don't choke on it, and that's how it's been and that's how it's going to be. I don't want to hear you whine anymore. If you want something changed different you can talk to me without whining." Papa finished cutting my pizza up and I pouted the whole time.

-
-
-

"Liam, honey you barely touched your food. Don't let it get cold, Prince." I huffed and slugged backwards into my seat.

"No." I pouted.

"No?" Daddy looked at me with a weird face.

"No!" I screamed at him. "I wants my izza whole! Nows!" I banged my hands on the table and began screaming.

"Liam Grant, do you want corner time?" Papa said to me.

"Nos!" I threw my head back and began crying.

"Then stop acting like this, you know better." I kept crying about my pizza.

"Zale.."

"I know." Papa picked me up and brought me out the dinning hall.