Chapter 10

Liam's POV:

I woke up in my amazing bed, cough cough.

Anyways, I woke up and I'm very excited because today is Ruri's birthday, and he said I was invited!

We had to go get him a birthday present, we couldn't go yesterday because the stores were closed.

"C'mon baby, we have a lot to do this morning." Daddy said hurriedly, he came in my room and swooped me out of bed.

Daddy brought me to their bathroom, where I was stripped and placed in a tub.

"Daddy toys?" I mumbled out.

"Sorry baby, but this is going to be a quick bath." He replied.

Okay, no big deal. Don't cause anything to get you in trouble.
-
-
-
After the short bath I was then hurried and thrown on a pull up, along with blue and white stripped overalls, a white shirt, and white Velcro sneakers.

I then had a pacifier shoved in my mouth and then hurried downstairs.

Papa was waiting at the front door with some yogurt and fruit along with a bottle filled with apple juice.

We made a mad dash out the door.

On the way to the toy store, Papa was holding me in his lap while Daddy tried feeding me...

"Liam, baby, you need to eat! It's all your favorite fruits." Daddy sighed.

I rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut, I just want to be at the toy store already.

Papa handed me over to Daddy, and Papa took the yogurt and fruit in his hands.

I can get away with almost anything if it's with Daddy... Papa is a different story.

Papa didn't need to say anything to me... When he gives me that look I know, it's either do as I'm told or face the consequences.

He gave me that look as he held the spoon to my mouth.

I quickly opened my mouth and the yogurt went in.

Daddy let out a happy squeal and Papa smiled.
-
-
-
We finally got to the toy store, I already knew what I was going to get Ruri.

When Papa allowed me to go find him a toy I ran off to the back of the store, the super hero section.

Ruri has been talking about this one super hero none stop... Someone who runs really fast?

Flask or the Flash... Something like that.

I knew what he looked like, I just didn't care for his name.

I saw him all the way on the top shelf, I went over to Papa and Daddy and asked if they could come help me get it down.

I walked them back towards the section.

"Alright, which one bug?" Papa asked.

"Dat ones." I pointed towards the red and yellow superhero character.

I guess Daddy and Papa couldn't see which one I was pointing to so they tried following my finger.

They picked up the one NEXT to the one I wanted.

I shook my head no with a pout and violently pointed my finger at the character.

"I don't understand, do you know the name?" Daddy asked.

I whined and shook my head no.

"Red ones!" I shouted at them, I was getting annoyed.

Very fast.