Chapter 15

Liam's POV:

"Hot potato's, hot potato's... OOOOH POTATO'S!"

"Lili can we PWEASE go do something nowwww?" Me and Ruri has been sitting at da water fountain for da past.... Uh past long things.

"Yesh yesh, lemme finish da song first." I starteds the potato song again, but I was MEANLY cut off by the sound of an annoyings voice.

Maci.

"I like that song too!" Gosh why can't she weave me ALONE.

"Mkay, go away nows." Maci looked hurt but I no care.

She always get me in trouble, so I no wanna be friends no more.

"Why you always mean to me Liam?" She got all up in my face uh no miss ma'am.

"It's Pwince Liam to yous! Get out of my face!" I didn't push her or anything's I just told her to get out my face.

Some guards started coming over to us since Papa and Daddy upgraded a lot more guards around the area.

"Is there something wrong Prince Liam? Is she bothering you?" I nodded my head and let some fake tears come out my eyes.

This will get her to leave me alone.

For good.

"No I'm not! He's lying!" The guards took a hold of Maci and started walking somewhere.

I giggled... how can I nots?

"Liam that was mean of chu." Ruri gave me a mean glare and tried walking off.

Wait I do nothing wrong thoughs?

"But I don't want yous to go? You stays and pway wif me." I don't want him leavings not nows.

"No, you being mean to Maci, she is mean to but you don't be mean backs! Be nice Liams." After that he left...

Now I have no one to pway wif...
-
-
-

"Just tell us what's wrong baby, you've been acting moody all day..." When I walked homes daddy noticed I was in no good mood.

"Weave me alone..." I made Ruri mad at me... I don't mean to.

"Baby, come on. Want some ice cream?" I do like me somes ice creams.

I nodded my heads, and Daddy brought me into the kitchen and then he left's...

I waited for Daddy to ome backs wif da ice creams but he taking awhiles.

-

-

-

"I'm back baby, I got you strawberry Ice cream... No sugar though, because sugar is bad for you... And because you already had your sugar for the day- Huh?" Daddy walked backs in and stares at me.

Huh?

"Baby why are you crying...?" Me crying?

I felt some tears fall... Me didn't mean to crys?

"Baby can you tell Daddy what happened now? I promise it'll stay between us. Papa doesn't have to know." Daddy held outs his pinky and wiggled it.

I giggles a little... Daddy so funny!

I wrapped my pinky around his and we kissed each others pinkies 

"Me was telling maci to weave me awone earlier, 'cause she was bothering mes and mes didn't wanna get in troubles again, and one of da guards came and took her aways and den ruri got mad at mes and weft me and no pway wif me anymore!" Daddy looked at me funny then smileds.

"Aw, my poor baby. C'mon let's go talk to Ruri."

-

-