Chapter 14.2

Liam's POV:

Daddy finallys came in and got me.

"Baby... Papa isn't trying to be mean, he's just really stressed right now." Daddy played with my hairs...

"HE ALWAYS MEAN AUSE HE ALWAYS TRESSED!" Why me have to get the mean end of Papa?

"I know baby, I know. It's not fair, he shouldn't be doing that to you. And I'm sorry on behalf of him." Daddy smiled at mes... why he sorry for what Papa dids?

"It otay just no appen gain." I holds out my inky finger and Daddy laughs and wraps his inky finger round mines.

"I'll make sure to have a long talk with him about his behavior. Now, let's finish getting you ready for your big day, I promise when all of this is over we can ask if Ruri wants to come have a sleepover with you. But you have to be good, or you know Papa won't let him come over." Daddy helps me finishes getting ready.
-
-
-
Me, Papa, and Daddy we're all on da way to da stupid conference thingy.

Me really wants Ruri to stay overs...

"Papaaaaa" I turn my legs so dey facing Papa, and he smiled at me.

"Yes my little prince?" Papa made sure my shoes was tied goods!

"Me be good ands Ruri stay safe nights? Pwetty pwease!" I gave hims da BESTEST puppy eyes evers.

"I don't know about that, you already got in trouble today." Papa ALWAYS MEAN TO MES.

Me do nofin oter den be goods now he means to mes.

"If you're good at the conference, then Ruri can come over, pumpkin." Daddy said, which made mes really happy!

"Jarek, why are rewarding. I told you what happened earlier." Papa don't want mes happy?

"Yeah well, isn't this just like the water park incident? If he's looking forward to something when we get home, he'll be good." Daddy looked like he was gettings mads.

"Whatever, you spoil him to much. That's why he acts out." Papa just rolled his eyes ands turned aways.

"I'm not going to argue with you in front of our son." Daddy rolled his eyes tos den turns back to mes.
-
-
-
Whens we gots to da conference, it was really big and lots a da eople.

"Remember bub, Papa and Daddy are gonna be right beside you okay? If they ask you something that you don't know or you don't want to answer you just tell us and you won't have to answer okay? You got this big boy." Papa justs smiled and tickled my sides a littles.

Well dat made mes happy!

We walkeds on dis stage thingy, ands we sats in these weird chair thingys. Papa let me sits in his laps and Daddy sat right beside mes.

Der was a lady in a suit how looked really happys.

"Welcome everyone, and thank you all for coming out. Today we have some very special guest, your royal's, King Jarek, King Zale, and finally Prince Liam!" The lady was speaking in dis really loud thingy.

A lot of eople starteds screamings and cheerings.

It really louds...

"Papa it da loud.." My eyes starteds tearing ups, i don't like louds thingys.

"It's okay baby, we'll get you something to cover your ears." My ears began ringings and i felt like I was abouts to crys.

Soon enough the ringings stopped and so did da loud eople.

I felt something being placed on my heads...

Earphonessssss!
-
-
-
The conference went by quicks, I only answered like threes questions, Papa and Daddy onlys let mes answer threes.

"Daddy mes good?" I smiled and bounceds up and downs in Papa's laps.

"Yes baby, very good." Daddy smiled and rubbed my heads.

"Ruri over?"

"Yes... Ruri can come over."
-
-
-