Chapter 13

Liam's POV:

"Gos awaysssssss, me no wants anyyyy." I whine as Daddy tired giving me medicine.

"Baby, you're sick. If you don't take any medicine you won't get any better." Daddy rubbed my back soothingly, it made me calm down a little, but I really don't wanna take any yucky medicine.

"No Daddyyyyy pweaseee noooo!" I started squirming around in his hood, it's just going to taste nastyyyy!

"Baby, do I need to get papa in here?" Daddy is so mean! I don't cares! Get Papa.

I didn't respond I just kept thrashing in his arms.

"Alright, but you brought this upon yourself bub." Daddy laid me on my bed, then walked out.

Don't need him anyways.
-
-
-
A few minutes passed when I finally heard my door open again.

I've been coughing a lot and my nose is really runny... That doesn't mean I'm sick.

"Baby, last chance to take your medicine." Daddy came strolling in with a stupid smile on his stupid face.

"I NO ANT ANYS OO AWAYS!" Daddy flinched when I shouted at him, but I could care less.

"Liam Grant." Papa was right by the door, no fair.

"Nos papa pwease. Me no wannn!" I can't yell at him or he'll get angry with me.

"You need medicine, to help you you get better. Don't make this difficult, bub." That's it! I'm tired of them telling me what's to do! I'm old enough to decide if I want medicine or not!

"EAVE ME LONEEEE! STOPS NOWS!" I threw my arms everywhere, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, which is never a good idea when you're sick.

Papa and Daddy busted farther into me room, and jumped right into action.

Daddy held me my arms down with his legs, and held my face still with his hands.

Papa got this weird syringe thingy that contained the medicine.

I shut my mouth very fast, I no want da nasty  medicine.

Papa pinched my nose, I couldn't breathe! He's tryna kill me! 

I soon opened my mouth to breathe, Daddy lifted my head up and Papa injected my mouth with medicine from the syringe..MEANIES!

"if you spit your medicine out, you're getting a timeout. Just swallow it baby. It's going to help you." Papa ran his fingers through my hair, how can he tell me he's going to put me in timeout?? So mean Papa..

I swallowed the yucky medicine, which made both Daddy and Papa happy. Not me, I was not happy. The medicine tasted like nasty, muddy shoe water. 

Yeah I said that. It was yucky yuck yuck!

"You did a good job baby. I'm so proud of you, how about some soup and tea hm? My baby must be hungry?" Papa picked me up and held me in his arms, while Daddy pinched and poked at my cheeks.

They're lucky I'm hungry.

'I uess so.." I mumbled out, I just blown ways that they really made me taste that yucky yuck yuck medicine. 

Meanies.

-

-

-

After I ate, I was reallllyyyy tired, Daddy and Papa are almost done eating, and I'm about to fall over in my seat.

"Bub, are you tired? C'mon let's get you in bed. Night night time." Papa took me and went into his room.

"Alright, before you go night night, we need to do something about those boogies." Papa got this weird blue thingy out and it looks like a big blue bee.. I hate bee's.

I started squirming around, get that evil thing away from me!

"Baby calm down, it's not going to hurt you, it's just going to suck all the boogies out of your nose." Papa gently put it up my nose and squeezed the bumble bee belly part. 

It felt very very weird, like my head was going to be zoomed away!

I don't like this!

"I no wike it!" I screamed and moved around! Papa quickly took it out and put it in my other nose hole thingy! He did not just do that!

"Noo!" I cried and screamed some more, but he didn't  take it out of my noseeee!

"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you. You're such a big boy!" Papa finally took the mean bumble bee out of my nose and he set it to the side. 

Papa then checked my pull up, then quickly changed it.

"You ready to go night night? Let's head to your room." Papa almost took me in his arms, until i rolled away.

"me sweep hereeee!" I tugged myself closer to their pillows and plopped there.

"Fine, but let Papa get your tea. I'll be right back." Papa turned on Bubble Guppies then left the room.

I was to focused on the screen I didn't even notice him back with my drink.

"C'mon bub, you needa go night night." Papa handed me the juice, and laid me down next to him.

The door opened slightly, then opened fully.

"Hey did you- Aw are we having a cuddle party? And Daddy wasn't invited!" Daddy fake pouted, I giggled at how silly he can be!

I patted next to me and Daddy gladly joined he. He and Papa cuddled right into me.

I began drinking my tea out of the sippy cup...

Dang, this tea is really good!

-

-

-

Heyyy I now have a uploading schedule for all my books! Including this one, this book is finally not left behind anymore!!! <3