First morning with George

Here is chapter 2 cuz why not.
Enjoy 🦋
~

You wake up to Sapnap screaming "BREAKFAST IS READY". You see George still sleeping, Spanap scream's again so you decide to tickle George so that he wakes up.

He turn's around so fast you get scared. He smirk at you and start to tickle you. You try getting away from him and run downstairs. George chase you and finally get you.

He picks you up and throw you at the couch. Sapnap looks at you two having fun and gets a little sad. Dream gets behind Sapnap without him noticing and start to tickle him, you and George come and help Dream tickle Sapnap.

"OKAy yoU Can StoP NOw", Sapnap says and laugh. You all sit down by the table and start eating pancakes. "MmmMmm, these pancakes are amazing", you say. "Thank you, so how did you sleep y/n?".

"I slept good, it was warm and comfortable". "It's because George was there" Dream says and laugh, George blush and you giggle.

When you finish eating, Dream start cleaning the table. George helps him while you go change clothes. When you come down you see them all looking at you.

"Y/n do you want to join the dream smp" Dream ask. You open your mouth and run to give the all a hug. "Yes i want to" you say almost crying of happiness".

"I have two computers at home if you wanna play now" George say. Dream goes up to his room to start the game and add you to the server while Sapnap, George and you go home.

When you get to George's house you see his cat run to the door, she stops and looks confused at you. She slowly walk to you. George comes in and you look at him with puppy eyes.

"You two are so cute" he says and goes to his room to start the game. He shout at you and you come to the room.

George shows how the computer works and all that stuff. He goes to his room where his gaming room is while you log in to your discord.

You join and hear Sapnap and Dream talking about George but you didn't hear what they said because when you joined the stopped immediately. "Hey y/n um where is George" Sapnap ask.

You say that he should join the call soon. Dream starts streaming and introduce you to his fandom. George joins the call and ask what they did while he was gone. Dream explains that you, Sapnap and George will chase him while he try's to beat Minecraft.

You start playing and don't say that much because you aren't that comfortable talking but eventually you begin to talk more. Dream gets in the nether and finds the blaze spawner. While he tries to kill the blazers, George attempt to kill him but he died. Sapnap comes and tries to kill him so you run and try to help him. Sapnap dies and says "Come on y/n you can do it".George  hypes you up and Dream is now on three heart's .

A blaze spawns and shoots him, you hit him with your sword and kill him. "LETS GOOOOO", Sapnap and George scream. George runs in to your room and gives you a big hug.

Dream gets upset but still says congrats. He has streamed for two hours now so you all say bye to the stream and Dream ends the Stream. You talk on Discord for some minutes and decide that you stay the night at George's house. Dream and Sapnap will meet up in the morning and come over to George's house and they all will drive you home.

"So do you want to borrow my shirt so that you have something to sleep in" George ask and blush. "Yes i want to" you see that he blushes even more. You go in to the bathroom and change into his shirt.

You smell the shirt and it smells exactly like George. You get a warm and bubbly feeling in your stomach. "Am I in love?" You ask yourself and just shake your head and go out of the bathroom.

George has changed, and found a movie on Netflix to watch. You smile and sit down in the bed. A jumpscare comes and you move closer to George. He smiles and gives you a kiss on your forehead. You try not to smile to much.When the movie ends he sees that you fell asleep. So he turns off the tv and lights. He plays with your hair and cuddle with you until he fall's asleep.

You wake up because you hear someone talking. When you open you eyes you see Dream and Sapnap standing in the door laughing and taking pictures of you. You didn't realize George was cuddling with you, you start moving and then you feel George's hand slip down you body.

You immediately stop moving and pretend that you didn't do anything. Dream see's that you woke up and get quiet. Sapnap looks at Dream and ask why he got so quiet.

Dream point at you and Sapnap looks at you with a shocked face. You laugh and tell them to get out of the room so that you could wake up George. Sapnap says "FINE" and goes out of the room.

When they got out of the room you turn around to George and look at him and smile. You kiss him on his forehead and play with his hair. He wakes up and smile's. "Dream and Sapnap is here, mayby we should go out to them". "Yes we should but first let me just......." then he kisses you.

You push your head away and look at him. You just sit there and look at him and kiss him again.

"Do you need any clothes" he ask you and you nod. He hands you sweatpants and a shirt. You go out to the bathroom and change. When you get out Dream asks if you want to go out and eat. "Yes George isn't the best at cooking" you look at him and smirk.

George looks back at you and smile. "Come on lets go then" Sapnap say and run to the car. On your way to the restaurant you play music and vibe with the boys. George takes you all to his favorite restaurant. When you arrive at the restaurant you get out of the car and walk inside.

"The best food that you can get here is called 'morning at the beach' you should try it y/n" George say being excited. "Okay if you say so but in my opinion, I don't think so" you say and make a face that makes him realize that you where talking about the kiss.

You eat up and then get out of the restaurant and Dream says "I guess we drive you home now" and getting a little sad. Sapnap and Dream gets in Dreams car while you and George get in your car. "Let's go" he says and kiss you.

George starts driving. You drive for some minutes and Dream FaceTime you. "Can we stop at the next gas station, I need to pee". "PISSBABY" you and George say and laugh so hard you can't breathe.

You calm down and say that George will stop at the nearest gas station. George stops the car at the little parking lot beside the gas station, and Dream stops the car next to your car. You get out of the car and see Dream running to the toilet as fast as he could.

Sapnap asks if you wanted to switch car with him. You look at George and see him fake smile. Then Sapnap say "Oh come on George you will see y/n later I just need to talk to you". "SAPNAP CAN YOU SHUT UP" George scream, you say that it is okay for you and get inside Dreams car.

Dream comes slowly with his hands full of snacks and drinks to everyone. He gives everyone a drink and a snack. You start driving again, you and Dream discuss what you could do on the smp server, and listen to your favorite songs.

You turn around all the time because you don't see your car where George and Sapnap is, so you and Dream decide to call them but no one answered. Dream drives to the side of the road and drive back to see if they got lost or something.

~
Hihi things are happening now thihi.
Okay you should stay till the next chapter because, okay all I will say is just stay if you like to cry :)