Shopping

Quackity???
~

You wake up and see George sitting beside you with a small breakfast table, pancakes with orange juice. You smile and kiss him.

"Good morning y/n". You sit up and start eating "Is this my recipe". "Yes I found it on your bag so I thought I would try and make them".

"You did a great job". You eat up and then George say "I need to stream today because I haven't in like 2 weeks, do you maybe want to stream with me".

"I guess I have to or else you will just miss me" you say jokingly. George clean up after the breakfast while you go and shower.

You go out of the shower and take on a pair of George's sweatpants and a T-shirt. You go out of the bathroom and go back to the bedroom.

You open the door and see George sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. You place your thing's back in your bags and lay down on George's chest.

He move his phone so that you can see what he is looking at. He  was on Twitter, you laugh at the tweet Quackity posted and when he scroll down you see a tweet someone from the fandom posted.

"Is George and y/n dating" it said you tilt you head back and look at George. You two start laughing so hard your stomach hurts, you finally calm down and then George say "We should keep this a secret and see what they will do". You agree and laugh.

You two continue watching the phone and when you are on instagram you see a cool room with led lights and then George say "Should we go and get lights like that and a small dresser for you before we stream".

You giggle and say "I mean why not and I really need a dresser where I can put my clothes".

You two get up and get in the car. "George do you still remember how to drive after 3 weeks" you say and laugh. He looks at you and start the car "Yes I remember y/n" he say and smile.

You arrive at the store, and get out of the car. You head inside and find a dresser that looks just like the one George has and then you search for the lights. You look around in the store and see a person that reminds you of someone and then you see a girl walking up to him and then she kisses him.

You look up at George and say "Isn't that... Isn't that Quackity" you ask George.

"Wait WHAT, it is" George say really loud. "Shhhh they will hear us" you say.

You two sneak up and try not to laugh so that they don't notice. The girl who kissed Quackity notice you and George.

She says something to Quackity and points at you two. You look at George and you start laughing even more.

Quackity looks at you two and blush. George drag you by your hand and walk over to Quackity.

"Did you find a bich" George say laughing. "I see you found one too" you look at the girl and giggle.
(What did I think when I wrote this 😭)

She looks at you and is confused and looks kinda uncomfortable. You look at her and introduce yourself to her and so does she.

"Wait so you and George are together" Quackity say surprised. "Yes me and George are dating but we haven't told anyone yet or like just some friends know about it".

You all talk for a while and then Quackity say "Me and Olivia need to go now".

"Bye" you and George say and then they go.

"George look down at the shelf Quackity and Olivia were standing by".

"Well I guess we found  the lights" George say and look at you. "You look at him and giggle. You take two packs with the lights and go pay for the stuff.

You get in the car and drive home. "Gogy can we go and eat something". "Well MCDonald is here is that okay". "Yes" you say and smile.

You go inside and order some food and sit down and wait. "George looks behind you and see Quackity sitting with Olivia. George looks at you and makes the look, you look behind you and see Quackity. "Hey bigQ I thought you didn't like MCDonald" you say.

He look at you with a shocked face and say "uh hi". George laugh and sit down beside Quackity so you sit down beside Olivia.

A guy comes with your food. You eat and talk about how fun it would be to buy a camper and spend the time together.

You eat up and drive home. "Should we stream now"George ask you and put his hand on your thigh. "Sure why not" you say happily. You arrive home and immediately log on the Dreamsmp and see Wilbur and Niki online so you talk with them while you're just chilling on the smp.

An hour in the stream and Quackity join the smp with Olivia. They join the call and you play for hours.

You are kinda tired and say "I'm gonna log off I'm tired. Everyone say goodbye and you leave.

You go in George's room and lay down on the bed. The chat is going crazy "Y/n and George dating confirmed". George notice the chat and say that he will end the stream.

Everyone in George's stream say bye but they still are freaking out about seeing you and George in the same room, and he ends the stream.

He talks with Quackity and Karl while you are on you phone. You get a notification "Olivia added you on snap". You accept the friend request and she send you a snap of Quackity sitting in his gaming chair talking with George and Karl.

You send a picture of George sitting in his gaming chair talking with Quackity and Karl.

"Why are you laughing" George ask you. "Nothing". "Alright boys I'm gonna go now cuz y/n acting crazy" he say and leave the vc.

He jump on the bed and ask you again "Why are you laughing". "I just talked with Olivia nothing else" you say and show him your phone. He kisses you and say "Good girl".

(Again I'm dying, wth was I thinking writing this 😭😭)

You cuddle and play with George's hair and eventually fall asleep.

You wake up next morning and George is still asleep. You pick up your phone and see a message from Quackity on discord. "Can I get your phone number".

You wonder why he want your phone number but you don't think so much about it and send him your number.

Five minutes later you get a message.

Quackity

Hi its me Quackity :)

Hey Quackity :p

Is George awake?

No he is still asleep or I think so,
why are you asking?

No reason ;)

You look at George and then on your phone. You place your phone back on your nightstand and roll over to George and give him a hug. He turns around and look at you with barley open eyes. You bop his nose and stand up.

"Where are you going"George say while trying to open his eyes. "I'm gonna take a shower and then I will go out with Olivia".

"Okay have fun" he say and goes back to sleep. You hop in the shower and get ready. You go out of the bathroom and go out to your car.

You meet Olivia in a cafeteria nearby the store you met each other. You two talk about your past and about the boy's. After threehours you go back home.

You take off your shoes and go in to your bedroom. George doesn't notice you, you slowly walk over to him and give him a hug.

He scream and you laugh. "Y/n you scared me". "Talking with Quackity again" you say and smile. "Yes I am, could you be nice and go out of the room" he say and make a sad face.

"Of course" you say and go out of the room. You sit down in the couch and think to yourself "Why won't he spend time with me, he promised he would be with me today". You take on some music and take a nap.

~
I'm so cringed out by myself but it's okay, I think this is the only chapter that has cringe stuff but I will warn you guys next time cuz I know some people cringe at some things more than others :)