Break up?

Drama
WARNING: Some things may be cringe.
~
George runs over to you and give you a hug. "Ahhh George you are cold and wet" you laugh and try getting out but you can't.

Quackity finds the sausages and marshmallows. You eat and talk and after some hours you get tired so you put out the fire and go to sleep.

You and George cuddle and he falls asleep before you. You can't fall asleep for some reason. You just play with George's hair and listen to the water, but then you hear something weird, something that sounds like footsteps.

You sit up and listen closely. Someone is walking outside the tents. You feel your phone vibrate, its a text from Olivia.

Olivia *-*

Hey are you asleep

No I'm not why are you asking ?

Y/n I think someone is walking outside the tents

Yeah I heard that too, George is sleeping, is Quackity with you ?

Yes he is :)

Olivia, we go out of the tents on three, okay ?

Hello Olivia are you there ?!?!?

Yes I just needed to put on some clothes :)

Okay
One
Two
THREE

NOW!

You open the tent and see Olivia standing outside the tent. You take on the light in your phone and look around.

Olivia walks up to you and say "Y/n I'm scared".

"Olivia it's okay, I'm here with you". You give her a hug and grab her hand.

You walk over to the other side of the tent and see two people sitting behind Quackity's and Olivia's tent. You scream and so does Olivia.

George wakes up and run out of the tent. "WHATS HAPPENING" George say concerned .

You turn around and see George standing beside your tent and Quackity that is getting out of his tent held awake.

"Y/n look who it is" Olivia say kinda mad but she smiles.

You look at Olivia and see two men, you point the light at them at see Sapnap and Dream.

You look at them upset. "Wait so I was right and I saw them and you said it wasn't them". You look at George and Quackity.

"Well they said they were going home to watch a movie so I didn't think it was them" George say and walk up to you.

You look at George and then turn around and look at Dream. He wink at you and you totally loose it. You begin to run after him, he runs towards the water without knowing it because it's dark.

You run as fast as you can but he runs to fast. He turns back to see where you are, he runs in the water and fall. You run so fast you couldn't process what happened and fall on top of Dream.

You look at Dream's face but can barely see it. He takes his hand on you neck and turn you down so he is on top of you now.