Car crash

Pay attention to the road and don't make the mistake George did, or was the mistake a good thing for George :0
~

Couple minutes before you and Dream decide to drive back : "So George, me and Dream has noticed that you like y/n and I wanted to say that we think y/n likes you back so you should talk to her about it". George turns around to Sapnap with wide open eyes and say "WHAT".

"Yes you should talk to her" Sapnap say. George totally forgot he was driving and crashed with a car.

You and Dream drive for 5 minutes and arrive to an place with cars and people surrounding something.

Dream stops the car and looks at you he can tell that you are scared. You look at him and say "What if it is George and Sapnap?". Dreams phone rings,"it's George!, they are probably helping the people in the car crash" he say and you smile at him and calm down a little.

Dream answer. He talks for a short time but it felt like hours. He hangs up and looks at you with tears in his eyes. "It....it wasn't George... it was the police who found his phone and called me, George and Sapnap are taken to the hospital now".

You hug Dream and start crying. Dream try's to not cry and help you calm down. With an shaky voice you say "I really love George". "He loved you to y/n" Dream say. You look up at Dream and ask"Really?" "Yes he did y/n, that's why we gave you the photo of his cat and gave you his number" Dream say and smile.

You look Dream in the eyes and see that he is hurt. He takes his hand and wipes your tears away. "We need to go to the hospital now" you say with an serious voice. "Yes we need to" Dream say and start the car.

When he drives be the car accident you see blood and crashed cars. You still can't believe that Sapnap and George got in an accident. You and Dream arrive at the hospital and park the car on a spot near the entrance. You get out of the car and wait for Dream to get out of the car.

Dream finally gets out of the car, he locks the car, takes you hand and drag you inside. Dream ask if someone called George and Nick is in the hospital.

The lady in the reception starts searching and says "George is still having a operation but Nick is finished so you can meet him soon". You look at Dream and he says "everything is going to be good". Dream finds a place to sit while you go back to the car and find the snacks and drinks Dream bought. You go back but can't find Dream so you call him and ask where he is.

You finally find Dream and give him his snacks. You and Dream sit and watch your phone until the lady comes and says that you can visit George and Sapnap.

You take Dreams hand and drag him with you and stop right in front of the door. "Are you ready" he ask you, you nod and open the door slowly.

The first thing you see is George laying in a bed with his foot in a cast. You turn your head to the side and see Sapnap laying in a bed with a bandage on his hand. Dream runs up to George and gives him a quick hug and then run to Sapnap and give him a hug.

You just stand in the door and lock it slowly. "Aren't you happy to see us y/n?" Sapnap ask. "I am its just that I'm not used to see you this way" you say and bite your lip because of the stress.

" Well we are okay now so....will you give me a hug now?" George say and makes his puppy eyes. You run and give him a hug. "I missed you y/n". "Me too George". You get up and give Sapnap a hug too. "You give the best hugs y/n" Sapnap say and everyone laugh. "Yes she does,she also gives the best kisses" George say quiet so that nobody hears him.

You look at George and slowly stop laughing. He looks sad like he wasn't happy to see you. You look at Dream and he looks at you then at George and he gives you a sign to go and talk to him. So you stand up and slowly walk over to George.

You close the curtain that is between Georges and Sapnaps bed. George look at you with his sad face. You know exactly what to do when someone is sad. You lay down in his bed and hug him. He smiles and say "Y/n you know that you aren't supposed to be in my bed". "I know but you really need this" you say and give him a kiss on his cheek.

Dream open the curtain after some minutes and see you cuddling with George. "Awwwww" you hear Dream and Sapnap say, you sit up as fast as you can but carefully so that you don't hurt George. You roll your eyes and stand up. "I will be waiting for you in the car, be fast okay" Dream say and go out of the room while waiving to Sapnap and George.

"I guess that I have to go". "Y/n wait, take my hoodie with you it's on that chair" George say and smile. You giggle and take the hoodie. "Goodbye hug?" Sapnap ask and stretch his arms out. You run over to him, give him a quick hug and walk out of the room.

You put on the hoodie George told you to take because you got cold. The smell of George made you smile. You go out of the hospital and look behind, you take a deep breath and walk over to Dreams car. You get into the car and sit down. "What took you so long, and is that George's hoodie?" Dream ask.

You laugh and don't say anything. "Well i guess that you will stay here longer than planned". "Yes i will, but what about my car". You ask. "Y/n I can buy you a new one don't worry". "Are you serious,Dream" You say excited. "I'm serious, its not a big deal and it wasn't you that ruined your car". "Thank you Dream".

You arrived at Dreams house and you emmediately run to the guest room where George slept. Dream ask you if you want to eat anything but you said that you aren't hungry and went to the bathroom to take an shower. You get out of the shower and put George's hoodie back on. You run to the bed and scroll through instagram. Right after you turned of your phone you get a text from George saying : I wanna be yours.

You don't know what to answer him so you just reply with "haha good night gogy". You lay down in your bed for hours without falling asleep. What if he really ment that or what if he was just kidding. You lay and overthink but eventually fall asleep.

You wake up to someone banging on your bedroom door. "What" you shout and hide your head under your blanket. Dream opens the door and say "You were supposed to be awake 4 hours ago, Sapnap and George is waiting for us at the hospital".

You sit up in the bed and fell embarrassed. "Well I mean it's okay I will just call and say that we come later but be ready". "Okay" you say scared and fall back in the bed.

You pick up your phone and see messages and calls from George. Your heart beats faster and you start sweating. You immediately call him back. "George what happened is everything okay" you say without even saying hi. "Yes, it's just the text I sent you yesterday" you remember it and calm down a little.

"It's just". "What George" "George answer me" and then he hangs up. Your phone slowly falls out of your hand and you start crying but quiet so that Dream doesn't hear you. You run into the bathroom while asking Dream for some clothes. He comes up and gives you some clothes he bought for you while you were asleep. You look at the clothes confused but you just say thank you and start changing.

"I'm ready to go now". "No you're not, you need to eat something before you go out of this house" Dream say and start making you sandwiches. You sit down at the table and scroll through instagram and see that your best friend is together with your old boyfriend.

"She's going to regret that". "What" Dream say from the kitchen. "Nothing" you scream back and take your phone back in the pocket.

Dream hands you some sandwiches and sits in front of you to make sure you eat it all up. You clean up after you ate your food and Dream goes out and sits down in his car.

You finish cleaning and go out of the house and lock it. You run to the car and you start driving to the hospital to meet George and Sapnap.

~
This is the last part I will be posting today cuz we need to save it for an another day 😺 Meanwhile you can enjoy my new part of my other story that I will post 8 min after this chapter, on my tiktok Smapatti :)
OKAY BYE