Chapter 4: Position

Wally's POV

After talking with Batman, he accepted our proposal and hacked into Wayne Enterprises so that he could give us scolarships to Gotham Academy. Execpt Artemis, who already went there. There was also Dick, whose identity was being kept a secret from everyone but me, obviously. He was going too, but wearing different clothes style and a red wig. He had green colored eye contacts. To make it all the more realistic, Batman made sure he would be disguised as my brother.

Everyone but Artemis would be friends who all transferred from a school in Lattaric City. A city that Batman created several websites on a few years ago. It's the League's go to city when they need to be undercover.

I would a science major (because obviously), Dick a mathematician (because he was incredible with math), Kaldur a English major (because have you heard that kid's vocabulary, with all his perhaps and poetic justices), Meg'ann and Conner would be history majors (because Conner knew a bunch from the crazy mindfeeding monkeys and Meg'ann because he would tell her everything through a telepathic link.)

Everything should work out fine.

——————Time Skip Brought By Kronos——————

"Everyone ready?" Kaldur asked as we neared the gates of Gotham Academy.

"Yes! I am very excited!" Megan said.

I nudged Dick. "You ready brother?" He rolled his eyes.

We walked onto the school grounds and immediately got stares. We went to a tree near a corner that wasn't occupied and stayed there. Everyone was staring and we stared back. They were trying to pick out who was going to mess with their life, who they should befriend, and hopefully not trying to decide whether or not they needed to beat us all up. We were staring because we needed to find a certain someone.

Artemis and I locked eyes for a moment before turning away. I guess she had to be one with the crowd as well. Then the bell rang and the sudden hush that had fell over the school when we had entered, suddenly was gone as the students started talking all at once and rushing towards the doors.

We followed suit and went to our respective classes. I entered the science class.

"Ah, Mr. Westpoint. I heard I was going to be having a new student." A man said from behind a desk as he stood up and walked over.

Mr. Brown, my teacher.

"Yes sir. I'm the new student. Wallace Westpoint, but you can call me Wally." I replied.

"Great. Pick any seat you want that unoccupied, don't be surprised if someone asks you to move though, in this class we don't really have assigned seats, but some students like their regulars." He said.

I think I like Mr. Brown.

I picked a seat next to the wall, in the middle of the y coordinate row. The rest of the class filed in and I looked for the girl from the party, but I didn't see her.

Then a bell rang and Mr. Brown closed the door.

"Alright. We have a new student today. Wally Westpoint. Please stand up." He nodded to me and I stood, blushing at the attention.

"Where are you from Wally?" He asked, sitting down at his desk and smiling kindly.

"Uh, Lattaric City." I answered.