Chapter 6: Options

Megan's POV

After Mr. Wayne told us that we passed, he sent us to lunch early in Mr. Brown's classroom. We would stay there until the end of the day, since he was the only teacher that was free. All we had to do was talk, which I was nervous about because all of the people here were really smart or a athletic and I only knew Martian subjects. I was no genius or athlete, all I could do was read Conner's mind and fly.

Everyone ate their food and surprisingly, Wally didn't ask for anyone's food. I guess it's because normal people would think it's suspicious to eat so much. Thankfully for him, Robin gave him his plate without a word.

"That was so fun. We did so good. You guys are all mostly smart!" Lena said, smiling. "I totally beat the crap out of a teacher! And got a good grade because of it! I mean, how weird is that?" She elbowed Artemis playfully.

"Wierd." Artemis sighed.

Everyone might have been a little happier if Lena hadn't been talking so much.

Wally yawned and stretched his arms, making sure to smack Robin in the process.

"Dude!" He said and raised a banana.

"What are you going to do with a banana?" Wally taunted.

"Jab it into your eyeball." He said.

"Oh." Wally's eyes widened and he looked to Conner and mouthed, Help Me!

Conner just shook his head and raised one of his eyebrows.

"So, are you and Wally brothers?" Nick asked Robin.

"Yep." He said, popping the p.

"I think it's kind of cool that one of you is a math major and the other is a science major. Since you know, science kind of works with math." He said.

"Yeah, we're all perfect for each other." Wally laughed.

"Oh no. Science needs math, but math doesn't need science." Nick said.

"Ouch." Wally said.

"OH LOOK!" Lena screeched, "My friends!" She stood up and ran over to them, they cried out with joy and hugged her.

"That was dramatic." Artemis said.

Robin hmmed in agreement.

The other group, mostly consisting of girls, came and sat over next to us.

"Sorry you and Artemis got stuck with the weirdos." One fo them said and looked at Artemis with pity.

"Oh no, the-" Wally cut Artemis off.

"Weirdos? We finished before you." He said, offended.

"Psh. Says the guy who eats more than an alligator." She huffed.

"Alligators eat very little actually." Conner said.

"Whatever you say weirdo." She roller her eyes and the other girls laughed.

"Hey, chill guys. No need to be rude." Robin said.

"Uh huh. And who are you short stack?" She asked.

"Robert. Who are you stupid stack?" He said snarkily.

"Excuse me? I'm Brittany Annabela. Don't even think about insulting me again? I can make your life a living hell. Got it, twit?" She sneered.

"Hold on-" Artemis tried to cut in.

"Yeah, hold on. Britts, you cannot just take that. He just insulted you." One of the other girls said.