2-A hero train and time skip

Teacher Michou "I hope you'll stick to your wor-"

Andros "Okay."

With this word, I flee of the class witout letting my dear teacher finish his sentence.

What? Everybody already did that once. No? I'm alone?

Anyway, let's interact with our favorite characters, that'll be more interesting.

Because I see downstairs our main character getting into argument with Bakugo, or should I say that he is looking down while Bakugo is yelling at him.

I wonder HOW did that happen, all the poor is doing is roaming around while writting her-

Did he stumble into him while writting? That would explain it.

I calmly walk down the stairs to make my presence known only when I begin to speak.

Like a protagonist! 

Bakugo "So watch where you walk you dawn n-"

Andros "Hello there!"

Everyone turn there gazes toward me, and by 'everyone' I mean Izuku, Bakugo, and his two acolyte. (Yes, when I'm monologuing, Izuku appear before Bakugo, you got a problem with that?)

Andros "Bakugo, uh... It's pretty obvious he didn't mean to stumble into you, and, I think he already apologize for that. Could you... be kind enough to let him go free?"

Yes it was cringe but I had the choice between that or ''Kya! Don't look at me like that!'' or the Xianxia's way that you all know.

Bakugo "Are you ordering me?"

Andros "DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID?!"

Bakugo "WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU BASTARD!"

Andros "IS 'YOU BASTARD' THE ONLY WORD IN YOUR MOUTH?"

Bakugo was already releasing off explosion. I wasn't messing with my quirk holding my 'true self', I don't have any control over it, so no dragon tail or wings for now. And for pressuring him with gravity... I don't feel like doing so.

Bakugo "DOES THIS POSE YOU A PROBLEM?"

Andros "YES, THAT YOU'RE AT THE SAME TIME A DUMBASS AND A GOOD STUDENT."

Bakugo "WHO IS THE DUMBASS?"

Andros "THE SAME DUMBASS WHO PROCLAIM LOUD AND CLEAR THAT HE WANT TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT!"

Bakugo "AND? I AIM HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU! I'LL BE HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU!"

I immediately calmed my momentum . To ask in a more appropriate manner:

"I am included in this 'all of you'?"

Bakugo calm down too and reply:

"Yes."