8-Glimpse of the future

-----Andros POV-----

I came back to the camp with Tiona, 10 seconds after I teleported the tent before making love to Tiona, I teleported the tent back and we went inside it to sleep until dawn.

-----Time skip until dawn-----

*kiss* *kiss*

I wake up while feeling tickles on my torso.

*chuu*

And something sucking my lips.

I retaliate to the tongue invading my mouth with my own, and a war take place!

I accelerate my thought process to enjoy*cough* to bring down the opponent more easily.

After a war that took place for 5 minutes, I accept the peace treaty, not without drinking my share of my beloved's saliva.

I let the time-flow of my mind go back to normal.

We separate our lips and gaze at each other.

But we can't help it, so we kiss again, and another war take place, even more savage than before.

We enjoy each other lips and savor the taste of our mixing saliva, that we try to steal from each other.

I hear a echo, but it's not a sound, it does not come from my head, but from something deeper.

It says (I love you.)

s

Some times after, something get us out of our trance.

It's Riveria, who's watching us at the entrance of the tent, a little upset.

Riveria *inhale* "Tiona, come with me please."

Tiona tightens her grip on me and says in a mischevious tone "No."

Riveria "Don't force me to use magic."

Tiona "Go ahead! Hi hi!" 

This irritate Riveria even more.

But I move and take Tiona in a princess carry who yelps in surprise.

Andros "Sorry Riveria. If she did something bad, you can tell me about it."

Riveria *sigh* "You are our guest, and going out at night to selfishly force herself on our guest is something worth punishing, even more for someone in her position."

Tiona react saddly at the word 'selfishly', but it is for a fraction of second as I comfort her.

Andros "If she is punished then I should be too, we both made love of our own volition."

Riveria sighs another time and doesn't bother with it anymore.

I put down Tiona, and put on my oufit, I take my mask under my arm, before going out the tent with Tiona.

And predicted predicted, people reacts strongly to the sight of me and Tiona going out of the same tent and quickly make a fuss of it.

"What was the Crusher doing in the newcomer's tent?!" "Eh?!" "Don't tell me-"

To make things a bit clearer, I kiss Tonia (A/N: again) and she could do the same, if her hug didn't look like she was trying to merge with me while giving me a kiss which was more of an attempt to eat me whole.

 She's so small yet so wild!

The ruckus quickly attract the cadre members. The first to react is Tione, who immediately tries to do the same with Finn, who responds by repelling her with one hand while sighting. Just after comes Fefiya, who transforms into a tomato and faints. Then Ais, who catches Lefiya and is trying do understand what the commotion is about. And finally Bete, who is trying to look uninterested, but is giving light glare while 'tsk'-ing.