7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)

Andros "Sorry, I didn't heard correctly."

Tiona "I want to bear your child."

She said so while dangling under me, with her arms holding my neck.

A silence follows this sentence.

Everyone is feeling awkward, except Ais, who's tilting her head to the side questioningly, Lefiya, who's blushing heavily, and Gareth, who's laughing.

Andros "May I know the reason for this... confession? It is?"

Tiona "Because you are strong."

Andros *gulp* "Anything else?"

Tiona "Hummm... You aren't evil."

Andros "...          I don't know how you can tell something akin to a confession to someone you know since 3 hours, and that lose control of himself after drinking a little bit of alcohol.

Tiona "You're strong, and not bad, it's all I need to know."

Andros "*sigh* I have several thing to tell you but can we... dismiss this subject for now?"

Tiona "Umu."

*CRITICAL HIT*

Tiona let go of my neck. And my mouth is left dangling instead of the amazoness.

I can see Gareth who's rolling on the ground laughing from seeing my reaction.

Ais takes a step forward and asks in her usual quiet tone, like seen in the anime "How did you become this strong?"

Andros "Mmmh... It's thanks to my powers:

Gravity manipulation, it allows me to manipulate      gravity... This power greatly helps me make my training harder.

Interference of space and time, it allows me to act on space and time, but it has limitation, I generally use it to speed up my training.

And I don't count it because I have never used completely in a fight but, I'm a dragon, even so I keep my human form constently and rarely use my dragon's genes since my rise in power. Even if I use merely a percent of my transformation the lust and the pride typical to my race flare up greatly in me. 

I think that's all there is to say."

Ais looks at me with... hope? She whispers something inaudible for the other, but not for me, "He could travel back in time, so maybe..."

...

Sorry Bell.

I look around and I meet Lefiya's gaze filled with scorn and hate.

Understandable, knowing her love for Ais.

And I turn toward Riveria who's about to speak to me.

Riveria "Finn told me that you're using something else than magic when fighting. He called it... 'haki' was it?"

Andros "Yes." 

I close my fist, raise my arm...

...and gradually cover my forearm in haki.

Andros "This is armament haki, the hardening of one's will."

Everyone is gazing at me, expecting explanation, except the ones who were with me when I fought the goliath.

I sigh and re-explain the use of haki, .

Nobody has any more questions for me, so Riveria thanks me for the explanation about haki and Finn offers me to stay here and go back to the surface with them tomorrow, which I accept.