3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san

-----Time skip the next day/POV Andros-----

Izuku "Ready to be defeated?"

Andros "Don't get ahead of yourself"

Izuku and me are currently in the park where we regulary train ourselves, the same where we began our training.

Since 10 months ago, each morning after training, we spar with each other to sharpen our fighting skills.

Izuku has gotten a lot more confident ever since, but not arrogant.

He stands proudly, his head held high, determined to become a hero.

We take our fighting stances.

And we jump at each other while moving our leg back, a kick having a better range than a punch, we both opted for it to open the fight.

We lauch our kicks at the same time and they clash.

We both land, I charge at him and take back my fist, preparing for a punch.

He waits for me a leaning slightly foward with his fist back, when I'm in range, I hook his leg, I succeed to make him trip, but I fall too, he had the same idea as me.

No problem, I put one hand on the ground and hold myself in a handstand position.

I spin a little and kick toward Izuku, who do the same as me.

Our kick clash, and we use the momentum to jump back on our feets, backing away a little.

Izuku stand closer to the ground while I charge at him.

I take my fist back, and punch toward his face. He dodges and grabs my arm for a take, that we both know too well.

But he takes me by surprise when he sweeps my legs and that I find myself thrown in the air.

While I fly, seing the world upside down. He charges at me pulling his fist back.

I keep my hands before me, ready to intercept his fist.

But I must land. I curl up and land, a little in pain. But I do with it.

When I unfold while turning around. The fist of Izuku meet my face. And I'm send away again.

So yeah... 1 year of training. Impressive? Or too much?

Izuku "That's my win."

Andros "It's funny to see how the rule of 'the first to land a hit' first made our fights extremely short, but now it makes them epic during the short duration."

I said while going back on my feet.

Izuku "Your lips are bleeding."

Andros "Your zipper is open."

Izuku "EH!"

He screemed while looking down on his pant's zipper...

Still closed. Sorry, I'm seing bad. I though while wiping the blood on my lips with the back of my hand.

He looks up at me, staring at me like a dead fish.

I ignore his stare, turn around and walk toward a tree with inscriptions on it.

The inscriptions in question is the score  of our fights, I'm at 149, he is at 156, there were some tie where we hit each other at the same time.

Andros "Still, why were you copying me in the beginning of the fight.?"

I say, in a false mocking tone.

Izuku respond to me in the same tone "Who is copying who?"

I whistle innocently while walking next to him. We're both going home.