9-An annoying future self

I wake up in a foreign room, with Tiona sleeping peacefully next to me.

How should I describe my... No, our previous fight, with my 'clone', in the coliseum.

We were... immediately wipped out.

Me alongside my clone.

The Tiona that we've seen was very different from the one here.

First, she was 6 meters, so... She easily overshadowed us. She was a little more 'gifted' at chest level, but not much. And above all, her strengh.

She... destroyed us, over and over again.

Only by using brute force to beat us.

At the 688th try, she finally knocked us out, in a original way I must say.

She caught my clone in her deadly embrace and hugged him near death.

Me, I had the kiss version, where she tries to eat me, and I passed out from lack of oxygen.

And I woke up here.

It's even funnier because, I do not have only my memory, but I have the memory and experience of my clone too.

Until now, I only sparred with my self from the future when training. I never trained more than 4 intances of me at the same time. It's a little like the shadow clone technique in Naruto.

I don't know why, I limited myself. The next time I train, I will not do so anymore.

Some times later, Tiona wakes up.

Tiona*yawn* "Hello, darling"

Andros "Hello Tiona. Uh... What happened? Yesterday I mean."

Tiona "Ah! About that I must ask you too! How did you faint, you just walked through the door, disappeared and then suddenly reappeared while being lauched in a wall, knocked out."

Andros "Ok... To explain you simply, I was summoned by in the future by my future self, who beat the shit out of me."

I gaze at Tiona, she has a expression of disbelieve, but it quickly turn into an expression of trust just after.

Tiona "If you say so."

Andros "How can you trust me so easily?"

Tiona "Because I know you will not lie to me."

Andros "But I may hide something from you."

Tiona "And you will tell me about it when you feel like it."

Andros "I love you."

Tiona "I love you too, he he."

We go out of the room and Tiona  guides me to the dining room.

The room is immense, with rows of tables next to each other that can accommodate hundred of people.

We see the cadres in the middle of the room eating with Loki, so we join them.

Tiona "Hello everyone!"

Andros "Yo"

Each one of them is eyeing me, including Loki, surely because of what happened yesterday.

Andros "Uh... Did I something wrong?"

Loki "No, but you have to explain how yesterday you where sent into a wall, unconsious and beaten up, because you surely know the reason behind it."