6-Vacation in Danmachi

-----Andros POV-----

We arrived at the dungeon city in the afternoon, the first thing I do is... going to the dungeon. 

I'm currently wearing a kimono that I haven't put on the sleeves, exposing the upper half of my body.

There is nothing special that happen on the way, I mention the reactions of the folks which is... peculiar, it's only midway that I remember that adventurer have falna, which is visible on their back, and I'm currently exposing the fact that I don't have falna. From the viewpoint of onlookers, I'm a joke.

And I mention the folk itself too, because I've seen for the first time the different races of a fantasy world.

I entered the dungeon and the first thing that's said to me by a receptionist is.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!"

The receptionist in question is a cat demi-human, a robust man with an imposing build.

I take a lazy tone and speak "I know that I look like a walking joke, wearing neither equipment, nor weapon, and that from your point of view, I don't have any falna, which is 'necessary' to fight monster. But I assure you, I will be alright. In the worst case I will be fleeing like a coward and I'll never retu-"

Receptionist "NO! YOU'RE-NOT-GOING."

And I let myself be pushed outside by the receptionist, leaving the hall, now filled with laughter.

So, I go in a alley, put my vigilante oufit, and return in the dungeon.

And I didn't take my height into account, resulting in the receptionist recognizing me.

When he begins to push me assuming that I'm the previous idiot that he took out, I remain in place, not moving a millimeter. 

This greatly surprise him, so he stops.

Receptionist "My apologize, I tought you were... Someone else."

I don't respond and walk toward the spiral staircase that lead to the fist floor of the dungeon.

I don't take it and jump in the middle of the spiral staircase, surprising the adventurers around.

But when I land this time, I absorb perfectly the momentum of the fall, and land without making a sound. So, no tremor.

I remember something.

Andros "...           Who need a map anyway."

Not even 1 minutes later, a goblin appears in front of me.

He charge at me.

He hit my torson with his knife. I dont even bother to protect myself with armament haki.

The knife break, the goblin take a glance at it, throw it at my face, the knife bounces on my forehead and fall on the ground.

And the goblin continue to 'attack' me with punchs and scratches.

...

I watch in silence the creature that is desperately trying to kill me, and I remember a famous line from an anime.

'Why would I hate someone that's weaker than me? I only pity them' Escanor.

...

I decide to finish it. My oufit has wrinkles, and I do not want the goblin to damage it.

I stop time and punch the goblin in the belly.

And I take advantage of the time stop to go to a specific place.