~7~

Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating for a few days

I realized I've been writing "furred eyebrows," like fur, instead of "furrowed eyebrows". Sooo I'm sorry 😂

Quick question: I made this book into a mpreg, but now I really wanna make it into a bdsm. Thoughts?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis flew out of his chair and sprinted for the bathroom, making it just in time to throw up into the toilet. He let everything out, gagging at the burning sensation in his throat. He listened as voices spoke to each other in the other room as he coughed and let out some more vomit.

Finally, he crossed his arms on the seat and dropped his head, closing his eyes as he took deep breathes. He heard footsteps behind him, thinking it was Niall. The person sat next to him on the shower ledge, and rubbed his back gently. "Are you alright, love?" The deep voice asked. Louis kept his head down and shook his head. "What happened?"

Louis sniffed and picked up his head, his eyes meeting Harry's green ones. "I don't know... I guess I just got sick thinking about where I am, what's going on, and you're so called job."

Harry frowned. "What's wrong with my job?"

Louis gave him his best 'bitch, are you serious' glare. "You're right. I shouldn't worry that you're killing and harassing people, and stealing stuff at the same time," Louis dropped his head back into the toilet and closed his eyes, feeling the same sensation in his stomach.

He groaned before gripping the side of the toilet and let out some more fluid. Harry quickly leaned down and held back his fringe. He continued rubbing his small back with his other hand until he was done. After a few minutes, Louis moaned and lifted his head. He looked at Harry and nodded his head in a way of thanking him.

A small grin tugged at the corner of Harry's lips. He swore he's never seen another human look so adorable, even after throwing up. His hair was a mess, his small cheeks were blushed, his eyes twinkled from slight tears. He looked frazzled. He took sniffs and rubbed his eyes before Harry helped him to his feet and out of the bathroom.

He stood behind Louis and placed one hand on his hip, the other grabbing his tiny hand, and lead him downstairs to their bedroom. Niall passed them and gave Harry a knowing smirk. He had known about Harry's little situation and feelings for Louis. It was pretty obvious. Harry was always threatening. With every other person he's brought over, claiming to love them, he'd be rough with them and treat them poorly. But with Louis, he was so gentle and sweet.

In only two days, he had already made a special place in his heart for the tiny boy. Late last night when the boys came home from kidnapping Jake, Harry was screaming at them. He had threatened over and over again about killing him and making sure he regret ever looking at Louis. When Louis crept into the room, rubbing his eyes and asking about what was going on, the boys saw how Harry instantly calmed down and talked sweetly and gently to the boy before he led him back downstairs to their bedroom. Although Liam didn't want to admit it, the three boys knew that Harry was genuinely happy and possibly found the person he would spend forever with.

When they got there, they went to their bathroom where Harry filled up a small paper cup with water and handed it to Louis. He gratefully gargled it for a few seconds before spitting it out and brushing his teeth.

"I'm sorry about what I do," Harry said as he leaned against the sink. "I guess I just don't have patience and I'm stubborn, so when some people make me angry I kill them," he explained like it was nothing.

Louis faced him with furrowed eyebrows. But the thing Harry noticed was how as he was looking up at him, he looked like wasn't brushing his teeth, but doing... something else. He hated how his mind instantly went to something completely inappropriate. But he couldn't stop himself. Louis turned back to the sink and spit out the toothpaste, turning back to him with some still by the corner of his mouth. Harry bit his lip and turned away as Louis reached to wipe his mouth with a towel.

When he turned back around, Harry finally looked at him with nothing to think about inappropriately. "That doesn't matter. I don't have patience. I'm stubborn too. That doesn't mean I go around murdering innocent people," Louis said.

"There's more you don't know."

"Then tell me," Louis ordered.

Harry shook his head and crossed his arms. "Not happening, sunshine. I don't want to hurt you or ruin my mood."

"For the love of God, you can't hurt me more than taking me away from my damn family," Louis started to raise his voice.

"I just didn't have a good relationship with my parents!" Harry yelled. "That's the main reason I steal. They treated me like shit, didn't give a fuck about me, and I'm positive they didn't love me."

Louis was taken back at his raised voice. He didn't like knowing anyone was being abused. Especially when it was parents hurting their child. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Harry huffed. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

"No, I shouldn't have asked about that. It's my fault," Louis mumbled, dropping his head to stare at the floor.

"It's not your fault," Harry grabbed his shoulders and bent down to look into his eyes. "It's alright."

Louis stared back into his eyes, not realizing how close they were. Harry took a few quick glances down at his thin lips. "I shouldn't have been nosey. I should've just kept my mouth shut when you said you didn't want to say it. It's your privacy and I should've respected-"

Before he could stop himself, Harry leaned in and smashed their lips together. Louis gasped at first and stood firm. What was he suppose to do? His kidnapper, who was a thief and murderer, was kissing him. But he still found himself kissing back and placing his hands in his long, curly hair. They stood up straight together as Harry cupped his cheeks and ferociously kissed him. It definitely wasn't a gentle kiss, and it for sure wasn't rough and steamy. It was as if Harry was letting his tension of the last few years out by kissing him. Strangely, their lips were perfect together. Harry's plump lips moved with Louis' thin lips, like they were puzzle pieces. It was perfect.

But they soon came back into reality and Harry pushed away. Louis backed against the wall with his eyes wide open in shock. Harry took steps back, realizing what he just did. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't t-thinking straight."

Louis stared at him, unable to speak for a few seconds. "It's ok, Harry. I-"

Harry stopped him by rushing out of the bathroom and running back upstairs. Louis' heart sunk as he was left alone in his thoughts. Was it bad that he actually liked it? Was it bad that he was sad that it had to end?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N- wow. I'm so sorry. That sucked. I've had really bad writers block lately, and I've just been really busy. But yeah, they kissed. So fun, am I right🤪