~13~

Just a heads up, this chapter is kinda short and rushed. And it's VERY boring. I had a busy today and I really wanted to get a chapter out. This'll just be a extra, background chapter ig. I won't be proof reading because I just have too much homework. I'm sorryyyy. I'm gonna explain what my schedule looks like at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy :)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis and Harry walked downstairs, holding each other's hands, and saw Zayn setting the dining table. The walked in and chose seats next to each other, with Louis sitting in between Harry and a smiling Niall.

Louis looked over and frowned. "Why are you so happy?"

Niall shrugged and reached for his cup. "Thought you didn't like the daddy kink," he mumbled under his breath.

Louis' face heat up. "I don't know what-"

"Uh huh," Niall said. "I walked up to remind you guys of dinner, and heard you say it."

"I didn't mean it. It slipped out."

"Right. Just like 'daddy's' dick was about to slip out of his pants and into your ass," Niall said loudly.

Harry, Liam, and Zayn stopped what they were doing and sent glares in their direction. Harry bit his lips to hide his smirk.

"Niall!" He exclaimed, slapping his arm. "That's inappropriate."

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"Nothi-"

Niall laughed. "I heard Louis call Harry daddy."

"Oh my God, no I-"

Liam chimed in. "I caught them with their tongues down each other's throats and grinding in the hot tub."

Niall's laughter got louder as Zayn's eyes popped out of his sockets. Louis dropped his head into his arms that lay on the table.

"Oh yeah, and I heard them showering together," Niall cackled.

"Thank you, Niall," Louis yelled.

He continued laughing, Liam and Zayn joining him, as Harry rested a hand on his thigh. He looked up with a frown. Harry squeezed his thigh with a smile.

The rest of the boys sat down and dug into the pasta. To say it was delicious would be an understatement. Even though Liam scared the hell out of him, he did make incredible food.

Near the end of dinner, Louis heard what sounded like a very faint scream. He looked up as if he tried to find the source. "Did you hear that?"

The boys looked up and shook their heads. "Heard what?" Harry asked.

"A scream?" Louis said.

They eyed each other and went back to eating their food. It took a few seconds until Louis went back to his almost empty bowl. Maybe he was hearing things.

But he heard the same thing. His head whipped up and dropped his fork. The sound of it hitting the bowl filled the room. Louis pushed his seat back and started walking to the window.

"I swear, I'm not going crazy," he mumbled to himself.

Another faint scream came, making Louis start walking quickly out of the dining room in search of the voice. His eyes landed on a door. As he started walking towards it, he heard chairs scrap across the floor and footsteps running close behind.

He felt Harry's hand on his waist to turn him around. "It's nothing, baby."

"Har-"

"Listen," he stopped him. He looked at the dining room and saw how their plates were empty plates. He turned back to him. "Why don't you and Niall go to our bedroom?"