~18~

I'm so sorry!!! I'm on vacation right now. I tried getting this chapter done before I left but my grandparents that I see once a year came over, and I had a closing shift the night before I had to wake up at 2 AM for a flight (which was incredible🤪). Sorry for ranting. You probably don't care about my life. Anyway,

HERES THE CHAPTER

Enjoy :)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis woke up with his face pressed against Harry's naked chest that was rising and falling slowly with ease. He looked up and and took in his sleeping state: his eyes shut ever so gently, his lips barely parted to let out soft snores, his long hair a complete mess as it flooded his perfect face.

He reached up and played with his curls. Over the last few weeks, it had turned into one of his favorite things. His hair was always so soft.

His stomach growled loudly, making him place a hand over it as if it would stop it. He didn't want to get up without Harry. It had become a natural habit for the two of them to cuddle for a few minutes and eat breakfast together.

A second later, an idea popped in his head. A smirk grew on his face, but he was still scared to do it. He didn't want to get punished again. What if Harry didn't like it? What if he thought it was weird.

Fuck it, he thought. He started sliding himself out of Harry's lose grasp and under the sheets. He crawled between his legs once he was completely submerged under the pool of blankets so he was in front of his crotch.

Slowly so that he doesn't wake up yet, he hooks his fingers around the waistband of Harry's pants and boxers and pull them down, his soft dick being exposed to him.

He started by carefully stroking him, earning movement from under him. Harry was still asleep, but he felt him already get harder.

Finally, licked up the backside of Harry's cock to the tip and then taking half of him in his mouth. He felt more movement come with another muffled groan as he started slowly moving up and down.

Just moments later, Harry was fully hard and, judging by the fact Harry was shaking from pleasure, Louis knew he was awake.

"Wha- Louis, f-fuck!" Harry exclaimed from above.

He felt the sheets being taken off him, so he looked up and met Harry's gaze. He looked completely out of it and dazed. Louis looked right back at him with innocent eyes.

Lucky for him, Harry let out a low moan and threw the sheets away so he can grip Louis' soft, feathery hair. "Fucking hell, baby. S-So good!" He yelled.

Louis continued sucking even when the large hand at the back of his head pushed him farther down his huge cock, making him gag slightly when the tip brushed against the back of his throat.

He grasped his hair tighter and pulled him off half way just to push him back down, moving his hips as well. Louis groaned at the action and focused on keeping his lips tight around his cock as he let Harry fuck his mouth.

"God, Lou. So g-good for me, fuck!" Harry groaned.

Louis moaned, sending vibrations to Harry and making him go over the edge. It was long until the older man came down the younger one's throat with a heavy groan.

He managed to swallow the thick warm cum before pulling back to admire Harry's post-orgasm state. His hair was much messier with his chest rising at a much faster pace. A few tears stood still at the corner of his eyes from clenching them too tightly. His bottom lips had indents from biting down roughly. Louis crawled up his chest and kissed him innocently while straddling his thighs.