~12~

I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile!! I've been really busy with school and work and other shit😃✌️

Anyway, enjoy :)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

One week later, Harry and Louis sat in their bed watching TV. Louis was almost fully recovered from what Zayn said was just the flu. He still had a cough and stuffy nose, which bothered him greatly.

They spent the week completely in bed cuddling each other. Most of the time Harry held Louis. But there were times where he wanted to be the little spoon, to which Louis gladly wrapped his tiny arms around his much larger frame.

They went throughout the late nights, talking about what they exactly were. It was confusing and they always ended up arguing. Louis wanted love. He loved that rush of joy, and wanted nothing but to find that special person to love and for them to love you back. Harry, on the other hand, wasn't interested in love. He never has been. He always saw it as pointless and stupid, especially "love at first sight" and "soulmates". It was just a bunch of bullshit. He was only interested in sex, and fucking someone hard. No attachments, no "true love", nothing like that. Cuddling and pet names were the only lovey-dovey things he wanted to do.

Neither of them understood what was happening between them. Harry didn't understand why he wanted to hold him, call him cute names, and just spoil him. Louis didn't know why, all of a sudden, he was almost attached to him. He didn't know why the curly headed criminal was so intriguing to him. But they didn't complain.

"What's for dinner?" Louis mumbled into his shoulder.

"Anything you'd like."

Louis looked up at him. "Can we have pasta?"

Harry smiled down and nodded. "Alfredo?" He asked, chuckling as the boy bit his lip and shyly nodded.

"If you'd like, we can go for a swim," Harry suggested.

"What?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "Since when do you have a pool?"

"Since we designed he house?" Harry said. He laughed as Louis gawked at him. "Did you not know that?"

"Of course I fucking didn't!" Louis exclaimed.

"Language," Harry said sternly.

"I'm sorry," Louis whispered, cowering into a submissive tone. "But why didn't you tell me? I would've swam every day."

Harry looked away to ponder for a second. He started moving from under Louis, who whined at the loss of heat. He squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"It's alright, angel. I'm just going to tell the boys to get dinner ready. When I get back, I want you ready to swim," Harry explained. "You can just put on some shorts of mine. I don't care if they get wet."

Louis nodded and watched as the taller man left, before getting up to find some type of swim trunks.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When Harry got back into the room, he felt his breathing stop as he saw the boy in front of him. From his angel, he can see Louis standing in the bathroom, checking himself out in the mirror. His hands rubbed and outlined his curved waist, checking everywhere that he looked alright.

But that hot feeling quickly left Harry as he watched Louis' small hands run their way to his stomach. He turned sideways and poked at his small pudgy tummy, eyes clearly full of disappointment and pain. Harry sighed and made his way to the bathroom. As he entered, Louis quickly took his hands off his body and awkwardly started fixing his hair.